Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing an IUI or preparing for IVF in May 2015, regardless if first or last child.

246 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 246 Replies | Last Page

While - so exciting... Congrats on 501(c)(3) status :) So what type of entity are you guys? Private Foundation?

My IUI ultrasound/bloodwork schedule was completely different because I would get crazy hormonal shifts so they always monitored me like crazy.

CaetMat- beautiful pictures :) I went straight to the pregnancy section LOL awesome job - once I get pregnant you can come all the way to CT to take my pictures :D

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Thanks kethryes--it's a fun, creative outlet :) I've been doing less newborn and maternity though--(for obvious reasons), focusing more on weddings!

9 years ago

Haha for sure Basia!!

9 years ago

Hi everyone - did my FSH and IUI cycle... IUI was on April 27... Am DPO 7 today... Another week to wait...

Anyone any success with first FSH&IUI try?

9 years ago

Momtobe--The dreaded wait! I know all about that. I had my first IUI last month and it wasn't successful, but it wasn't medicated either. I am taking FSH this month with hopefully better results.

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

CateMat and Momtobeeeee - I did my first IUI cycle last month too(well end of march). mine was medicated but with Clomid not FSH so I don't have any experience with that. It was sort of successful, I had a chemical pregnancy.

Basia - How are you doing?

While - Congratulations on your non profit status. I'm doing and IUI and my RE clinic is very hands off. I don't do any precheck-ups, I just use OPKs to determine my O day and once the procedure is done, I wait until I get a BFP and then they send me for blood tests.

AFM - I picked up my perscription of Clomid for my next cycle. All I need is for AF to show up. I had a wonderful time this weekend attending my first American BBQ festival. It was so much fun, I got to listen to some good local bands and the food was amazing. The bright side to this taking a month off was that I was able to enjoy a glass of wine with friends.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie - a month of can be a good thing from time to time :)
I am doing good - I don't think I ever ovulated this cycle so who knows how long this cycle will be - today is CD#27 - I know chemical pregnancy screw this cycle for sure. Oh well... I am getting ready to go to Poland next week :) YEY vacation! and honestly I hope AF will show up after I am back - that would be awesome so I don't have to deal with it when I am there. That would make this cycle super long but my Dr warned me about that.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia - I'm with you in not knowing when I O'd. my temps have been rising steadily but there hasn't been a jump. my only consolation is that my cycles are (touch wood) never longer than 34 days. Yay for your vacation! You must be getting excited. I hope you get a chance to rest and relax while you're there, and have some drinks and generally enjoy yourself.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

hi ladies. I have not posted much as i dont really want to go on and on about my pregnancy when others are still trying. I just don't want to be insensitive. But please know i am following along and praying for you all! We did see the baby yesterday and everything looks good. We have graduated from our RE also.

Anyway, just wanted to pop in. Happy to see everyones journey is continuing in their journey. Happy Cinco De Mayo!

9 years ago

LS - how you feeling girl? any morning sickness?

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo