Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing an IUI or preparing for IVF in May 2015, regardless if first or last child.

246 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 246 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies,

Basia - Welcome back. I hope your vacation was relaxing.

Red - Thats amazing news about your RE monitoring you that closely. Mine told me that they would do an ultrasound around 7 weeks before sending me to the OB.

BabyPath - Welcome! I hope your cycle goes well and you get a wonderful BFP at the end.

CateMat - I wish I could help but I don't know anything about that. I hope you get a chance to talk with your RE soon so that they can answer some questions.

Jackie - I hope your IUIs went well and that you get your BFP at the end.

KB_ttc1 - My clinic doesn't fo B2B IUIs either, like Catemat we were just told to BD the night of and the day after.

kethryes - How did your test go?

AFM - I think I'm getting the emotional side effects from clomid this month. I've been super weepy and overly emotional. I'm just waiting for my O day to do the IUI. I really hope it happens on Thursday but I don't think it's going to. FX for a BFP this month.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Thanks for your responses girls--I know, it's complicated! And I have no idea what's going on. Going to ask to speak to the Dr. before I leave this morning.

Margie--why don't you think it's going to happen this Thursday? I heard clomid is a pain for people (with the emotions!) I even found FSH made me up/down with emotions. Fingers crossed for you this week.

BabyPath--welcome! I hope the start of the injections goes well. Is it your first time on the FSH?

Basia! Glad you're back. Hope you had a wonderful trip :)

8 years ago

:) yes it was relaxing and super fun but time to get back to reality :\

CateMat - sorry girl - can't help you - no idea what is happening with your body

Margie - Clomid totally messed with my emotions - I hated it

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

CateMat - I don't think it will be Thursday because I usually get a few days of high fertility on my OPKs before they turn to peak and I'm still testing negative.

Basia - Last month I didn't get any emotional side effects but this month holy heck have I been down. Did it give you vivid dreams as well?

I woke up screaming last night from a nightmare, it's the second time in about a week. DH asked me this morning if I could not scream when I wake up with nighmares as it really disrupts his sleep... as if it's something I can control.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Margie - I don't recall those but I was crying when I watch stupid commercials haha and I was super irritated and wanted to kill my DH

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Yeah the emotions are running high right now. Poor DH, he's trying his best but sometimes he just really doesn't know how to go about calming me down. Telling me I should just relax is not overly helpful and I want to bite his head off when he does.

8 years ago

before first IVF we went to a seminar for couples that was required by our clinic - it was a good thing bc they were explaining to guys what might happen LOL
They basically told them that it is not us girls but the crazy hormones ;)
I actually do much better on injection hormones then I did on Clomid

8 years ago

Thank you for the warm welcomes!

@CateMat, yes this is my first time for injections. Not sure what to think yet. From reading through everyone's experiences so far, these are easy compared to the progesterone in oil shots, so I refuse to complain at all! :)

8 years ago

BabyPhat - what you have? which injections/hormones?

8 years ago

Basia, I will be taking Follistim, Ganirelix, Medrol, and PIO (but I do have Lidocaine!). Also a few other meds I think to keep risk of infections at bay.

I start 200u of Follistim in the am and 100u in PM tomorrow.

Go in for next US Sunday. I hope it all works. I'm worried about OHSS.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo