Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing an IUI or preparing for IVF in May 2015, regardless if first or last child.

246 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 246 Replies | Last Page

TTClate :) welcome back

Jackie - I am taking all they are giving me at this point even though I have some leftover drugs from last cycle and I am planning on passing the hormones/drugs if there are any left and I don't need them :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

hey ladies, sorry for not being in touch lately, but I am in shock as the breast tests showed a non good looking tumor.
I am passing a difficult path of exams and at the end I will have a surgery. I hope next week I will have the surgery, because waiting ... really hurts me.
I dont want to get into details, I dont want to stress you! Just keep posting good news, it will give me hope!

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

TTC - Welcome back. I hope you get your BFP this cycle.

Basia - I hope you like the acupuncture. I really enjoy mine, it's very relaxing. Let me know what you think.

JackieT - I'm with you, February would be a great month to have a baby. FX we get our BFPs

LS - ooh where did you go?

CateMat - FX that you get your BFP at the end of this TWW. I don't know anything about those numbers but I would assume they're good.

BabyPath - That info might help me. I always have trouble taking pills. I'm getting better at it but I still feel like they get stuck.

AFM - I finally got a high fertility on my OPK. ideally I would like to get my peak fertility tomorrow. I'm not super hopeful about it but I'm keeping my fingers crossed and I'd take any luck anyone would like to send me.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Oh Kethreys! You'll be in my prayers. I hope whatever you're dealing with is minimal and over quickly. Thank goodness you took this exam!

8 years ago • Post starter

kethryes - I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm keeping you in my thoughts. I second what red said, I hope it's minimal and dealt with quickly. I'm really glad you got tested.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Kethryes - OMG .. You are in my prayers girl and if you want to talk to anyone we are here for you girl - you can write whatever you want and we will listen and support you in any way we can. We are here to support each other no matter what we are going through - it does not need to be TTC related. If you feel like venting just write us here or privately. I am sending you big hug!

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

TTClate - welcome back!

Kethryes - Praying for you! I second/third the others. We are hear for you if you want to discuss or share and lend a shoulder if needed! Please keep us posted on your healing.

Basia - good idea on stocking up on meds! You mentioned passing them on if you no longer need them in the future (FX that you get to do just that!). Do you know someone that needs them or is there a place you can 'donate' unused medications?

8 years ago

BabyPath - either my clinic would take them to give it to someone who is paying for IVF out of packet or I would post it here for someone to take it. Not sure yet. I am just hoping I will not need all of them and this is the last IVF.

I know that some people are paying for everything out of packet and if I have anything left I would like to help those people.

8 years ago

I must say the acupuncture session today was just awesome. She told me that I look tired and asked if I need to go back to work b/c she can knocked me out. Few minutes later I was sleeping like a baby LOL. 30+ minutes of deep deep sleep :) Feeling good !

8 years ago

@basia-I am SO SO glad you loved it. It is so amazing. I actually just left a message to get scheduled! It is going to help you so much!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo