Community post

Discussion

May IUI/IVF

View Full Post

For those doing an IUI or preparing for IVF in May 2015, regardless if first or last child.

246 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 246 Replies | Last Page

Basia! Have a great time!!

KeepingPositive- I could be your BFP! Have your camera ready just in case last time. I did have a faint line, I used the pregnancy tests with two lines indicating positive. Or I thought there was a line there, but ended up being a BFN. I think in my case it was an evaporation line though. But I hear a lot of stories like yours where they get a BFP! Keep testing and staying positive :)

I'm sitting in the clinic waiting to see my RE to make a plan for next month. Was bummed I only had one follicle on FSH and want to ask how to increase my chances next month. Will let you know how it goes. I think this will be our last IUI this month. Heading back to the clinic tonight for an IVF information night.

8 years ago

Momtobe and Essemkay - I am truly very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to both of you!

Basia - oh my I hope you have fun on your trip! Wow! How absolutely cool!

Keeping Positive - Hope you get a BFP!

CateMat - You are in my prayers!

ATM - had my baseline scan for my 2nd round of IUI on 5/7. Had a small cyst again, but small enough they said it was ok to proceed. Went back on Monday for another ultrasound and my it was painful! He had issues finding my right ovary so had to push down on me. Not fun! Found 3 follicles, but only 1 seemingly 'good' one. Nurse called me at night and told me that he wasn't happy with my bloodwork. My estrogen level was 25 and he wanted at least 100. YIKES! What is up with that?! So he increased my Gonal-F from 225 IU to 300 IU. I go again for an ultrasound on Sat. a.m. Feeling confused and down about my estrogen. Anyone have issues with low E on medication?

User Image

8 years ago

BabyAngelG, it just means your follicles haven't really kicked it into high gear yet. Bumping up your FSH should get those follicles growing and pumping out the estrogen. It's like on a roller coaster, going up that big hill and it's all bumpy and slow, and then you finally crest the ridge and it's WHOA NELLY HOLD ON TO YOUR HAT! Once they get with the program, your estrogen should start bumping up nicely.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

8 years ago

Basia - you give me strength... Thank you...
Kethyres - you are right... I always know that my husband and I are truly in love and I can't thank God enough for that.

Cate - all the best with everything

KeepingPositive and Margie - thanks for your support.

Everyone - today was my second beta to finally confirm things... Doctor said this would be considered a very early miscarriage because beta fell to 2 today.

I will keep reading this board, but might not post for a little while coz I'm afraid I'll sound negative and bring all of you down with me.

I wish everyone a lot of STRENGTH AND BFP!

8 years ago

Lschrader - thank you for asking... I'm doing as good as I can with this mental state... I know it wasn't a baby yet, but I feel devastated that I lost the little angel.

8 years ago

@mom-It does not matter if it wasn't techincally a "baby" yet. It's still your baby, and still your dna. Its still a loss. Take some time to mourn your angel baby. Everyone is here for you.

8 years ago

Momtobe--I'm so very sorry...my thoughts are with you.

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

I tested again yesterday evening with a pink dye test. Very faint line came up again.
This morning 15dpIUI I've tested again with first morning pee and this one is clearer line. It falls into the category of I'm not going mad!

I've put up the pics, what do people think?

User Image

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

KP - it looks positive to me. Yay!! Congrats.

Momtobeeee - I'm so sorry for your loss and it is a loss even if it wasn't far along. You still have a right to grieve.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

KeepingPositive! looks like a terrific BFP to me! Congrats!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo