Community post

Discussion

Who wants to try an experiment?!

View Full Post

TWO people that I know of (on this site!) got pregnant recently on their FIRST month trying EVENING PRIMROSE OIL! After TTC for over a year and starting my 3rd clomid cycle, I am ready to give this a whirl! I'm on CD 2 and took my first dose tonight. Anyone else want to see if we can get some more s?!?!?!?

304 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 304 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

Victoria - Yeah I have been ttc 8mos since my m/c and 15mos overall, so a pretty long time! First month using EPO, preseed and baby asprin!! Hopefully you get your bfp this cycle too!!

Peas - Oooo... keeping my that it was a bfp!! Let us know when you test tomorrow!!!

to you all!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Joy, I am over the moon for you!!! Praying for a sticky bean!!!

12 years ago

That's so fantastic Joy! Yaay! Keep em comin ladies!!!

12 years ago

expecting2expect. you have given me food for thought...if the magic doesn't work this month then i will defo give the epo a whirl next cycle. i remember taking it in my late teens along with b6 for pmt. yet another of natures wonders, its good news for a number of things, not just when ttc and worth taking in general i think.

User Image

12 years ago

JOY JOY JOY JOY!!!! So full of JOY for youuuuuuu!!!! I'm heading over to the HPT piccies to see if you posted any!!!!!! HURRAY!!!!

DMP - TTC #3 after several chemical pregnancies. May we all have success! God Bless!  BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy week by week

12 years ago

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is doing ok? I have read this topic before asking my question on how much EPO to take just in case its been mentioned but i can be a bit blonde sometimes and miss things lol

I have just started taking Wellwoman vitamins on CD1 that contain 100mg of EPO but i've read that people take around 3000mg a day, do i need to get a seperate tablet with more in or will the amount in the one i take be sufficient?

Anyway from what i've read and to you expecting!!! I hope that everything goes really well with your pregnancy.

Hello to everyone else too

User Image

12 years ago

Argh, tried again today, same thing happened, only this time I have a witness LOL. Hubby saw the line (and it was darker today than yesterday), but it dissapeared again. Left a small pinpoint dot this time. I'm sending him out for a FRER but I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

User Image

12 years ago

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU, JOY!!!

I told you the EPO is awesome!! =D
Many woman who have gone on that get preggo their first cycle! =)

Congrats, Again! So excited for you!!! <3

I'm married to the most wonderful, supportive and loving husband! and I have a little cocker spaniel puppy =) My passion is pregnancy! I work with women who are trying to conceive by teaching them the influence that diet has on their reproductive health and how natural nutrition and their food choices can help reverse infertility. I also work with woman on proper nutrition and diet during their pregnancy and breastfeeding/post-pregnancy season.

12 years ago

Thanks ladies!!

Peas - I read somewhere the best time to take a hpt (specifically the EPT ones) is between 10am-8pm! I got my bfp at like 7:30 at night! Hope you're the second from the experiment to get your bfp!! Keeping my for you!!

Suzie - Thanks! I took 1000mg or EPO per day. (2 500mg pills each morning) So maybe you should be taking a bit more?

DMPage - Thanks! No pics posted, I dont know how to do it! LoL!! It wont let me upload pics right from my pictures on my computer! LoL!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Hi ladies.

Sorry i have been MIA. Im still reading and keeping up with yall but this summer school is the worst. Im trying to get a research paper done on top of all my other chores. I probably wont be back on until Sunday night or Monday, but i will still be following yall.

For those of you wondering. Still no Ovulation. That fine though because i wanted to wait until after Saturday anyways due to our 4th of July party. (with all this homework i doubt i will be partying much though)

Joy- im so estatic for you. I know that you have stuggled with trying to get pregnant for a while now and im just so happy its finally your turn! Ill be praying your pregnancy goes smooth and stress free! (please dont forget about us!)

I love all of yall and are praying for yall.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo