Community post

Discussion

Who wants to try an experiment?!

View Full Post

TWO people that I know of (on this site!) got pregnant recently on their FIRST month trying EVENING PRIMROSE OIL! After TTC for over a year and starting my 3rd clomid cycle, I am ready to give this a whirl! I'm on CD 2 and took my first dose tonight. Anyone else want to see if we can get some more s?!?!?!?

304 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 304 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies

Joy its been a long tiime since we have chatted. Im praying that this is your month. When are you going to test?

Liz im so sorry about your m/c. That is one of the most devaatating things to go through. Were are you at in your cycle now? Are you on clomid or anything?

Ticking- welcome to the thread. So you liked the EPO? Hope you get your bfp yhis month as well.

Victoria i havent heard from you today? Hope you are doing well.

AFM nothing new just waiting to O.

Praying for all of yall.
love, Shea

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Yay! We have some experimenters in our midst! I hope we can see some positive results soon!

Expecting - I take it your name is Joy? I'm so sorry about your m/c! I had one too at only 4 weeks back in December and it was SO devastating! I am so thankful for the support from this website! Did you experience increase EWCM on the EPO? I hope you did and that it works for you!!!!

Ticking - I'm glad it did increase your CM. If you BD'd at the "right" time it may not matter! Hope you get your in only 1 shot!

Liz - Sorry about your m/c too! I felt like my dh wanted it so much more after our loss. Trying to look for a silver lining to such a horrible tragedy! Hope this EPO works for us!

Shea - Hi friend! I am good today, jus tired. I hope you O late enough to get some EWCM from the EPO (but early enough so that you don't stress )

Oh, and my name is Victoria for those of you who don't know.

12 years ago • Post starter

Victoria, today is cd5 of 30 day cycle (1/6 of the way and counting! Lol) im only taking the epo + baby aspirin as of yesterday. Guess im just starting to realize my body might need a little push 2 make things happen. Last cycle I was monitoring cm + cp- thought we timed it right + let myself get my hopes up, oops! Weird thing was I had cramps for 1 week b4 af was due + thought it was implatation. I usually only cramp day of af, maybe next day if its heavy. Im charting bbt this month to make sure im ov-ing. Can u tell from bbt chart if u had chemical pregnancy?

12 years ago

Liz - You can't usually tell if you had a chemical from your bbt chart but you can sometimes. In my case (4 weeks may be considered a chemical....???) my temp was elevated for several weeks after ovulation and my period was much heavier and longer than normal. Plus, the cramps/contractions were excruciating and I passed a big ball of tissue.

P.S. How do you monitor CP? I can NEVER even reach it despite where I am in my cycle.....

Hi ladies

So cant remember who was talking about it, but if your af just came as usual it's chemical pregnancy. It's considered a m/c after 5 weeks I believe. I bled for a little over 2 weeks when I had my m/c and then had to wait another 4 or so before af finally showed and I could start ttc again.

This cycle I have been chartting bbt and taking Folic Acid (as I have for the past 8 cycles and past 4 or 5 for the bbt) New this cycle I started taking the EPO between af and O-day, and also started taking baby asprin (low-dose daily asprin technically) and we also used preseed every time we bd'd close to O.

I figured I would pull out all the stops since dh might be leaving for 6 months before my nect O-day.

Victoria - I'm sorry about your m/c as well I honestly believe it is one of the worst things a woman can go through. As for the EPO, yes I did find that I had more ewcm this time (tho I wasnt specifically chartting it) but I could just tell by my panty-liners. (Which I NEEDED to wear! )

nursejones - Nice to chat with you again! How have you been? I am hoping I can hold off on testing as long as possible, I really dont wanna stress out this time if I can avoid it! LoL! (Like thats possible right?) I think I will test on July 1st though... we're from Canada and Canada Day is dh's favorite holiday (must be a military thing?? Lol) So I would LOVE to be able to give him an extra special Canada Day gift!

I hope everyone is doing well and that the EPO helps us all get our bfp's this cycle!! Sorry I didnt respond to everyone I am on a time limit! LoL!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Victoria: sorry about your m/c. I hear low dose (baby) aspirin might help prevent m/c (if its not due to chromosomal things) As for cp- I check in a crouching position, using 2 fingers (crouching seems to lower everything). They suggest checking the same way each time to help notice subtle differences. Cervix supposed to raise, soften and open up right around o, then should firm back up + drop again by the time you see the bbt spike, so by combining observations it allows for more accuracy in dating o. If you just cant reach it im not too sure, have u tried croutching? I also find that while im checking cp I find more cm that I otherwise would have. Good luck!

Joy: Im sorry to hear about your m/c. If chem preg results in af at same time as normal how are u 2 know if the egg was fertilized and didnt implant or if the semen just didnt make it there and the egg was never fertilized?
Hope everyone is well today and we get some bfp's soon!

12 years ago

Hi ladies- just to let yall know, the EPO is working for me so far. Ive only been taking it 2 days and i have EWCM. i normally only have EWCM a few days before AF shows up. *fingers crossed* for all of us!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

nursejones -

Mamma - Usually chemical pregnancy's are missed, but for poas addicts we test so early that some women get a bfp and then af arrives. Sometimes tho you can't tell. In Jan I got a super faint pos hpt, but the next day af showed up... never went to the doc tho so dont know for sure.

Sometimes a chemical pregnancy can cause af to show early or later depending on then it happens as well, but it is usually pretty normal. Maybe more cramping of slightly differnt length, but its not so different that if you werent ttc you would notice it.

Hope that covers everything you asked!

ladies!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Thanks ladies for the kind words! I must have been further along then I thought b/c I was getting dark positive hpts for over a week after I miscarried. It was so traumatic! I did go to the doctor and had blood tests until my betas were at 0 - about a week and a half later. I didn't have a period for 3 months after that. I had to go to the doc to get put on provera to force a new cycle. I have NEVER missed a period, let alone several.....

Shea - So excited you are seeing results already! I am CD 4 and at the end of my period so don't notice anything yet but will keep you posted. I wouldn't expect to see EWCM for a week or 2 though. I do have REALLY veiny boobs though which is weird for this point in my cycle. I usually only get them before O and before AF. Hmmm....well starting clomid tomorrow! And the fun continues......

Wow shea! Sounds promising! Fingers crossed, I'll be praying for you!

Thank u ladies! Its a bit of a process for me trying to peice together all the info! I have so many random questions, lol!

You ladies are great!!!
- Liz

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo