Community post

Discussion

Who wants to try an experiment?!

View Full Post

TWO people that I know of (on this site!) got pregnant recently on their FIRST month trying EVENING PRIMROSE OIL! After TTC for over a year and starting my 3rd clomid cycle, I am ready to give this a whirl! I'm on CD 2 and took my first dose tonight. Anyone else want to see if we can get some more s?!?!?!?

304 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 304 Replies | Last Page

Ooohh shea, please dont loose hope!! Maybe its just too early! I've heard blood tests are really accurate and could tell u as soon as 7dpo, im not sure what health care is like where u r, but u should b able to get a requisition for a blood test @ a walk in then have the results sent right to your dr. Chin up sweety! U deserve this to happen, and it WILL!

12 years ago

Liz and Joy thank yall so much for the support. YOu ladies honestly dont know how much i appreciate your kindness.

Here are the pics of my two tests. Why in the world is one evap darker than the other???

User Image

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea, I can totally see the line! And i'm looking on my tiny phone screen! The line from today looks darker than the 1 from yesterday! What makes u think its an evap line?
Hello dinky and baby4mj! Welcome to the thread! Goodluck with epo!
-Liz

12 years ago

I agree Shea. Test with a pink dye test!

Welcome ladies!

12 years ago • Post starter

OMG Shea!! That totally doesnt look like an evap!! That looks like a LINE!!! And the line is getting darker... that is a GOOD sign!!!You need to get another test (preferable a frer or something else thats a pink dye, not blue - blue is less reliable) sweetie!!! Let us know AS SOON as you test!!!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Shea, I cannot see your HPT from work (IT settings I guess), I cannot wait to check them out this evening!! Sounds like you're still in the game, you-hou!
Expecting, how is everything going? How are you feeling?
What about all the rest of you lovely ladies?
I am doing ok, I went to this alternative health practicioner (Heilpraktiker they are called in German which means sth like healing practitioner..) basically because ever since I quit the Nuvaring my skin has been a mess. I found out that he is also dealing with women who are ttc (providing accupancture, minerals, etc). I told him about the EPO that i started a couple of days ago and he was quite positive about it (for both skin and ttc). So I am very optimistic :-).
Let's see. I still have a loooong wait ahead of me though (CD2 today )
Have a great day eveyone and

12 years ago

Hello everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome! How's everyone's EPO experience going? I'll tell ya, it may just be a placebo effect, but honestly I've been taking EPO for 3 days now and I feel FANTASTIC! Extremely positive, energized, and I've noticed some strange new effects which I believe may have to do with the EPO. I have a very stuffy nose all the time due to rhinitis, and it's been a few years since I've had a normal sense of smell. I notice that I have a very hard time with that. Suddenly from day 1 here, I HAVE MY SENSE OF SMELL BACK! I read that EPO has an antiinflammatory effect, so that could be why. I also feel like I have TONS more energy than before. This could also of course be because I'm feeling hopeful now, and calm as far as TTC. I've actually been telling several people on different threads about this one because this may just be the best thread I've ever been on! I'm very hopeful for everyone and I really hope everyone gets some of the positive "side effects" the EPO has caused me because it's been a long time since I've felt so good. Thank you very much to all of you for the suggestion and the support. I'm actually very emotional writing this now, without you guys I would have no idea about this. It's certainly working wonders for me, although not necessarily TTCwise YET.
While I'm at it, just a little bit of TMI: it's enhanced my libido by 1500 percent. (Unless again this is a placebo effect, but I'm pretty darn sure it's not). Anyone else notice anything like this?

Thank you so much girls you've made my month at the very least!

Fingers and toes crossed for everyone!

XOXOXO

User Image ***Good luck to everyone!***

12 years ago

BTW nursejones: I DEFINITLY SEE A LINE AND AM DYING FOR AN UPDATE!!! All the luck in the world to you I hope this is it!

12 years ago

Just one more thing (sorry for the multiple posts): in response to the question put forth, I had not been tracking but I have started now, loosely. I have trouble with tracking. Although I FIGURE if EPO works I´ll have a general idea of when O starts due to CM, and the stop around there and switch to Flaxseed Oil. Does this sound too dangerous? I´m wondering if for example I take EPO a day over O (let's suppose) and switch then, will this have a severe effect or does it sound ok? Anyone? Opinions?

12 years ago

Nicole - You are such a sweetheart! And no, I don't thing its a placebo effect b/c I've had MANY positive side effects as well! I have IBS and the EPO has made me much more regular starting the first day I took it. I had to adjust the dose a bit b/c a first if was making me poop like 4 times a day on the 3,000 mg but 2,000 a day is PERFECT for me! It has also decreased my bloating significantly and since I'm on clomid that is great! Overall I've been in a great mood all month long, lots of energy, and lost a bit of weight! I'm so glad you like it as well. The downside is that I ovulated about 3 days late with it....but that's not too bad.

geminidinky - So your German gal huh? Welcome! I'm glad your doc spoke highly of the EPO! for some more s soon!!!

AFM - 3 DPO and still pot O cramping. Not much else to report....

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo