Community post

Discussion

Who wants to try an experiment?!

View Full Post

TWO people that I know of (on this site!) got pregnant recently on their FIRST month trying EVENING PRIMROSE OIL! After TTC for over a year and starting my 3rd clomid cycle, I am ready to give this a whirl! I'm on CD 2 and took my first dose tonight. Anyone else want to see if we can get some more s?!?!?!?

304 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 304 Replies | Last Page

8 DPO BTW, not 7 like signature says.

User Image ***Good luck to everyone!***

12 years ago

So I have a quick question I got my first positive OOK this morning but my sh and I have not been able to bd because our schedules are so different he works graveyard I work days but would we still have a chance if we bd when I get home around 3 or have we missed our chance this month

12 years ago

Okay, I'm not apart of this thread but I thought I'd answer your question tmochsner84. So the opk detects the LH surge. Once you have a positive opk it takes 24-36 for you to ovulate. Once you ovulate, the egg will live for 12-24 hrs. So you're totally good! BD when hubby gets home and best wishes to you!

PS - I just got my BFP on Sunday! Yay!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Got my positive OPK today so today will be my last day on the EPO! Let's hope it works!!!!!

Allison User Image

12 years ago

Thank you so much its really hard because we both want another baby really bad but our schedules make it really hard to bd when we are supposed to so fingers crossed it works this month

12 years ago

Yay for all the positive opk's and another BFP!!!

Vm1980: (val, right?) I'm not too sure what an ovulatory cycle looks like, except I've read you will have erratic temps. no clear biphasic chart.If you had an obvious temp shift and af is late maybe you are going to get your bfp soon!!!

Nicole: CP changes many times throughout the day, I have heard it is best to pick one general time and check same time each day. Not sure what it means to be hso after o? Hope you get it figured out!!!!!

Missed you joy!!! nice to hear you had a good time! I ran into you over at cmp, I'm under a different name tho, Briansgirl. TTYS!

Lotsa love to all!!!
-Liz

12 years ago

Hello ladies! Congrats to those that o'd. Always exciting :)
I'm 5/6 dpo today and def experiencing things I've never experienced before. One is nipple sensitivity. Just the tips are super sensitive to touch, but I'm not getting the general achiness in my bbs that I do every month. Second is the gas. I have never been a gassy person, ever. Right now though, there are times I could barely hold it in and not feel like I'm going to pop. How embarrassing! Yesterday then at work (I am an ER nurse around sick people all the time, but I'm usually fine) I started gobs of postnasal drainage, then my throat hurt and I got a bad headache. I'm laying in bed feeling the dame now. I have some cramping also. Am I just crazy? Is this all too much for 5/6 dpo. I hope not.
I hope everyone is having a great week!

12 years ago

New symptoms today:
-hungry
-weird cramp (kinda sharp) on front of abdomen, slightly to the left
- woke up in the middle of the night feeling nauseous, nose running (when it runs like a faucet, dripping), hungry and thirsty. Drank a little water. Woke up drooling everywhere (this is rare for me).
- MOODY as all hell (since last night) (this is normal for PMS)
- woke up starving (not normal)
-cervix a little less tilted today
-feeling general allergies (respiratory)
-cervical fluid has changed to slightly watery

Hope everyone has a nice day!!!!

12 years ago

Oh yeah and just to brief you girls: I AM SO STUPID. POAS just now, and BFN. Of course. WHY WHY WHY do I keep doing this to myself??? ARGH. GRRRR...

=(

And now I'm upset. Fantastic.

12 years ago

Hey, just dropping a quick line from work, hope you are doing well, really exciting to have another BFP on the thread,yay!
Nicole, we are on the same boat, i am currently DPO7 and i am dying to test but so far have managed.... i am hoping i will not test till next Monday, or if i am completly desperate on Saturday morning, which will be DOA10...arghhhh, it's killing me!
Thank you all for your posts, even when i am not writing i am always checking this thread out, at least once a day

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo