Community post

Discussion

Who wants to try an experiment?!

View Full Post

TWO people that I know of (on this site!) got pregnant recently on their FIRST month trying EVENING PRIMROSE OIL! After TTC for over a year and starting my 3rd clomid cycle, I am ready to give this a whirl! I'm on CD 2 and took my first dose tonight. Anyone else want to see if we can get some more s?!?!?!?

304 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 304 of 304 Replies

Hi girls,

Welcome Angelanna, and hooray for epo experiment!
I'm at cycle day 13 and I have a question about ovulation pain and ... stuff.

Maybe I haven't paid attention to pains before (I'm still pretty new at paying attention at all), but what do the pains feel like?

I woke up with kind of high cramping on L side, and then on R side about half an hour later. Also my bbs are tender, but they weren't yesterday. Maybe I'm close to Ov?
I guess I'm confused because isn't cycle day 13 a bit early for a 28 day cycle?

Let's hear what you feel during ovulation! Woot!

Love to 'yall,
Bee

User Image

12 years ago

hi ladies

hope everyone is doing good. Sorry I have been kinda mia... havent been wanting to come on the threads too much since the m/c, but am starting to get back into it now.

I am still waiting for the bleeding to stop, then will be waiting for af, but I am definitely trying the epo again since it worked for me last time!!

ladies!!

OH! And threads are only supposed to go to pg 15 so someone should probably start a new thread soon!! lol! Let us know where to go!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Hey everybody, I started a new thread to continue our epo journey together. It's called 'The EPO experiment Chapter 2'
Peace out!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=4682

User Image

12 years ago

I also have sore Bb's i am on CD13 today , but no pain at all, last cycyle i o'ed on the 14th like clockwork i also have a 28 day cycle, this month it was 27day cycle, quite odd for me!!! Anyhow,,i am guessing by Satyrday i should have my +opk .....so when do we stop taking EPO???? After i get +OPK????

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo