Community post

Discussion

Who wants to try an experiment?!

View Full Post

TWO people that I know of (on this site!) got pregnant recently on their FIRST month trying EVENING PRIMROSE OIL! After TTC for over a year and starting my 3rd clomid cycle, I am ready to give this a whirl! I'm on CD 2 and took my first dose tonight. Anyone else want to see if we can get some more s?!?!?!?

304 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 304 Replies | Last Page

Update: AF arrived this morning! That completes a 29 day cycle so maybe things are getting back on track. =) Now I´m even more excited to try EPO!

User Image ***Good luck to everyone!***

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Nicole - We're always happy to have new people on board! Sorry to hear the came, but at least that means you can start with the EPO now

I have heard that epo can eliviate some of the bad pms symptoms. I have always had really bad pms and have also had really long cycles (30-36days) I hope it works for you! (Just remember you have to stop taking the epo once you ovulate!)

Do you use any methods or tracking ovulation? bbt, opks or anything?

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Nicole- Welcome! we are very glad to have you!!!

Joy- im so happy you are still checking in on this thread! how is your pregnancy going?

Victoria- hope you are having fun BDing!

Liz- have you tested anymore?

AFM- i took a HPT earlier and it had a faint line. I will post the pic later on tonight. Not convenced but a little more hopeful.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea - WHAT?!?!?!?! Post it NOW! LOL!

Nicole - WELCOME!!!

AFM - I THINK I'm 1 DPO today. Huge temp spike this morning and all symptoms point to ovulation yesterday. I'm taking fish oil now since I already have that.

12 years ago • Post starter

Nicole: welcome to the thread! Sorry af came, but yay for your cycles getting back 2 normal, and HUGE YAY! For joining the epo experiment!
Victoria: sticky vibes! Cant wait to hear about your bfp!
Shea: OMG! YAY!!! Can't wait to c a pic!
Afm: im not going to test for at least 9 more days, so until then im just waiting and hoping af stays away!
Good luck everyone!

12 years ago

I cant get it to show up on this Camera Its darker in person and showed up right away. i cant even see a line in this pic though...Im going to test again first thing in the morning. Im about 8-10dpo. this is it for me but i doubt it

User Image

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hi ladies!
Hope it's fine that i join this thread, I have been lurking and waiting to see your developments for a couple of days now, but i thought i'd join.
Started EPO 2 days ago when i started spotting and was sure i did n't conceived last month. AF showed her ugly face today, but i am very optimistic reading your posts.
This is month 5 of ttc, hope it's my lucky one!!
Nurse Jones, I truly hope you get your definite bfp next time you test!!!
Nicole, I guess we are on the same boat more or less, CD1, let's hope for a successful cycle
To all of you great ttc ladies, have a great day!
Dinky

12 years ago

Hi ladies

WELP BFN this am. i dont see why im even trying to fool myself. I probably didnt even Ovulate. Thank you all for being hopeful for me though.

Praying for yall.

12 years ago

I just started EPO on CD6. I'm now on CD9. I expect the big O to happen CD12 or CD13. My CBFM is reading high fertility as of CD8, so it's game on this week for me and DH!

We've been TTC for over 2 years now, and have tried just about everything, so here's hoping (for all of us) that this does the trick!

Good luck girls! Hope we see some posts in here soon!

I'm 39, hubby is 45. Happily married since 1999. TTC #1 since 2009. Three 1st tri miscarriages: Oct. 2009 @ 6 wks March 2010 @ 8 wks (w/heartbeat); D&C March 15 Sept. 2010 @ 5 wks All tests clean. 6.15 (FSH) 81.2 (estradiol) Diagnosis:"Unexplained Infertility" User Image Nov. 2010: Clomid cycle (100mg) - Canceled due to too many big follies (6!) Dec. 2010: Clomid (50mg) cycle w/3 big follies - BFN Jan. 2011: Femara cycle w/3 big follies - BFN Feb. 2011: Follistim w/Ovidrel IUI cycle w/3 big follies - BFN March 2011: Stopped fertility meds and took a break April 2011: TTC naturally+acupuncture

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

I am currently on the phone so it's a little diffcult to respond!

To all the new ladies - Welcome, I hope the epo works for you!!

nursejones - Iy's still early sweetie! Dont give up yet! Keeping my for you!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo