Community post

Discussion

Who wants to try an experiment?!

View Full Post

TWO people that I know of (on this site!) got pregnant recently on their FIRST month trying EVENING PRIMROSE OIL! After TTC for over a year and starting my 3rd clomid cycle, I am ready to give this a whirl! I'm on CD 2 and took my first dose tonight. Anyone else want to see if we can get some more s?!?!?!?

304 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 304 Replies | Last Page

sorry, I clearly meant DPO10 above, not DOA

12 years ago

Hi ladies! Been super busy in the last two weeks, but not too busy trying to get things right lol. I have been catching up on the thread, and so sorry for all of the afs but happy to see more bfps!

I stopped taking epo on the 29th, as I o'd on the 30th. Today I am 4dpo, and let me tell you, my bbs are sooo tender, and my nipples have been painfully sensitive since O day. Our bding seemed to have been spot on this cycle, and we are both excited, bur trying hard not to get our hopes up too high.

I hope you are all doing well!

User Image

12 years ago

This is really exciting crashbunny! I am so happy for you
I dreamt last night that I was throwing up while sitting next to DH and I was so happy and i was telling him this is a good sign!!! I was so disappointed when I realized it was a dream...
I am now 8DPO (I think!) and the only symptom i have is back pain and also i am a bit bloated. But my bbs that are almost always sensitive are completely fine right no... . I had the feeling i was out already half way through the month... (sigh).

Sorry, i woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. have a good day everyone and

12 years ago

geminidinky I keep having those dreams too...last night I had a dream that my DH and I were out shopping with our baby lol and I keep having these dreams every night...in a way, they make me happy but also so disappointed when I wake up.

So now I'm 17 DPO (I think), still no sign of AF, still have elevated temps, still have occasional nausea and cramps but had another BFN yesterday morning. I didn't even take one this morning for fear of being disappointed again. Has anyone ever gone this many days past ovulation? Its so frustrating, I find myself almost wishing for AF just so I can get started on the next cycle and move on.

Val

12 years ago

Just got a ....

i am such an idiot...it's either 8 or 9 DPO, why couldn't i have jsut waited a couple more days? i am soo drepressed right now...

Sorry ladies i have been very down lately and very negative. Oh well, chin up and moving on.

12 years ago

Hi ladies!
I'm so jealous of your wonderful dreams. I have been having crazy, vivid dreams of stupid things. I typically don't remember my dreams, so I'm trying to be positive about that, but I'm soo jealous of your baby dreams.
I'm 8 dpo today. Some cramping, some bbs pain, even some nausea. My biggest issue though is feeling like I'm on the verge of a sinus infection for about 4 days now. My husband is so excited he went to the pharmacy today and asked the pharmacist what I could take if I was pregnant, haha. Turns out the answer they gave him was, NOTHING. Any suggestions ladies? I don't want to do anything wrong even before I know. Thanks ladies!

12 years ago

Vick Vaporub in a mug of hot water. Breathe in the vapor with a towel over your head. Tea made with juice from one lemon and lots of honey (for me this works well). Garlic. That's pretty much all I can think of right now...

I know how that feels. I am actually having these symptoms right now too. =/

User Image ***Good luck to everyone!***

12 years ago

Here's one for you ladies:

http://bellybelly.com.au/conception/two-week-wait-activity-list

Fingers crossed and blowing baby dust every which way in the hope it gets to you!

User Image ***Good luck to everyone!***

12 years ago

Gemini: sorry about your hcg doubles about every 2days. Wait 2 days and try again!

Ally: sorry ur not feeling well, I can only suggest to drink tons of water! I havent had any baby dreams that I can remember, but I did have a dream I was pulling worm type things out of the palms of my hands, also had a creepy zombie dream! Very vivid! Cant wait to have a nice baby dream! Dont remember having any with my 1st pregnancy, but I do remember one I had after my son was born, where he rolled off the examination table- woke up crying, so scary. I guess I dont have too many good dreams, lol!

Vm1980: hope af stays away and you get your bfp soon!

Lotsa love & luck & to you ladies!!!
-Liz

12 years ago

Nicole: Love that site! Gave me a good laugh, but actually use some of those.

AFM: Worried I ovulated late this month or didn't ovulate at all since I had 4 positive OPKs in a row. Stopped taking EPO on first day of postive OPK so not sure if I stopped too early! FX...

Allison User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo