Community post

Discussion

Who wants to try an experiment?!

View Full Post

TWO people that I know of (on this site!) got pregnant recently on their FIRST month trying EVENING PRIMROSE OIL! After TTC for over a year and starting my 3rd clomid cycle, I am ready to give this a whirl! I'm on CD 2 and took my first dose tonight. Anyone else want to see if we can get some more s?!?!?!?

304 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 304 Replies | Last Page

Mamma, I'm so sorry about your cat. I had to put my dog down in October after I moved her across the world. She had kidney failure (nothing to do with the move) and it was the hardest thing I've ever done. I still get weepy when I think about it and her. My thoughts are with you.

12 years ago

Hey Ladies!

I just went to lunch with my mom for her birthday and told her I was taking EPO this cycle b/c I heard it can increase CM/fertility. She got all excited and proceeded to tell me that when she was 39 she was having a lot of early menopause symptoms (irregular periods, hot flashes) and went to the pharmacy and the pharmacist recommended EPO. Then she said, "I had no idea it increased fertility but come to think of it, that was the month I got pregnant with your brother!"

I had no idea she ever took EPO! Wow my brother Timmy is an EPO baby! I hope I get that lucky!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Thanx guys 4 ur support, my Pepsi is at rest now and no longer in pain. It was hard to say goodbye, but not as hard as knowing he was suffering. Im getting lots of extra cuddles from my jack russell, which helps! I'm worried about what effects this stress will have on my cycle, especially so close to o day. But I cant give up trying! Not in much of a bd-ing kinda mood, but it wouldn't be the first time I faked it, lol!
Victoria: Wow, that's awesome that your mom conceived on epo! More than just coincidence, I'm sure! I'm really getting my hopes up!
Joy: any good news yet? Im on the edge of my seat with my fingers crossed 4 u!
Shea: about that progesterone cream, is that something u should only do with dr's permission, like if they determine u need it, or is it just a precautionary measure? Just wondering if its something that would be worth looking into for myself?
Hope u all are having an excellent day!
-Liz

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Liz- im so very sorry about your loss. DH and I love our puppy so very much and dont know what we would do if something happened to him....I think when you dont have kids or have difficulty having kid, they become your babies.

I am taking progesterone cream this month because i have a short luteal, had 3 m/c, and a crappy doctor that wont help me out. I would reccomend getting your Dr. advice on the progesterone cream. however, if you have an adequet luteal phase there really is no need in using it.

Joy- Fingers crossed for a BFP this cycle!

Ticking- how is everything going?

Victoria- that is great news about your mom! i hope we get some BFPs on here!

Im sorry if i have left anyone out. im in a rush but i love all of you and yall are always in my prayers!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

nursejones (Shea? sorry I am horrible with names!) - Thanks! I am really hoping that I start the string of bfps that I know are coming for this thread!

Liz - Thanks! No news yet, I'm testing on Friday! Again, I am so sorry for your loss glad to hear your doing okay though. As for the stress, my doc told me stress doesnt actually affect fertility unless it causes physical illness (or makes you not bd, of course!) So I think you're chances are good weather you fake it or not!

Victoria - Wow!! That's awesome that your brother was an EPO baby!! That totally seals the deal... we're all getting bfps this cycle!

tickling - How ya doing?

As for me, I am still doing good with my not symptom obsessing! (Totally didnt think I would be able to do it!) Only 2 days to go and have had no urge to test... mostly cause I dont know when I O'd so af could show up much later than usual. Normally she would be due this Friday (cd34) but I would only be about 12dpo which is low for me... I had one cycle after my m/c that I went all the way to cd36 and was 21dpo! So who knows!! No sign of the yet, so keeping my

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Victoria, How funny that your brother was conceived on EPO!!! Should give us all a little extra hope! And, knowledge for when we get to the menopausal stage!

Liz, I know how hard that was for you. We're thinking about you. If it does affect your O, it will only be by a day or two, which might make you a little more "in the mood." When I travelled 2 months ago, it delayed my O by 3 days. Good luck. And, if you preseed, you he'll never know you weren't in the mood.

Nurse Jones, Did you ever get your +opk? Where are you in the cycle now? Full time summer school is always harder than the rest of the year.

Joy, Fingers crossed for you tomorrow! So glad you're not obsessing. I'm so good about it until about day 7 or 8 and then I get a little obsessed. Sending good uterus vibes your way.

AFM, 9dpo. Boobs feel like they've been kicked by a horse and been crampy. Had a dream the other night that I got my BFP even though I told husband that we did it only once and wrong at that time. Last night, had a dream I went back to the gym and woke up really sore this morning. But, we're moving this weekend so been doing a lot of packing and running around. May not have internet for a month after this weekend! Africa!!! PM me with your BFPs!!! Will test at some point this weekend or maybe Monday. Do not have any in the house and even if I did, I wouldn't know which box they were in!!!

Hope everybody is doing well!

xoxo
t

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Well I was talking to someone on another thread and they too said they got pg on their first month of ttc using epo! Definitely looking good!

As for me, I guess we have our answer.... baby!!!!! First cycle using EPO and I am the first of many more bfp's to come!!

I tested at 7:30pm...

EPT.com hpt -
FRER hpt -
CB Digi w/ Conception indicator - 1-2weeks!!

Can't wait to you all get your bfps!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Sorry this reply took so long, I forgot about this thread :). I took the EPO for a few weeks the cycle that I got preg with #1. I am not positive, but I believe both SIL's took it one cycle and concieved also. One was even an at home DIY insemination (don't ask.). Luck? Maybe! I totally forgot about it to be honest, but if I don't catch this cycle I will go out and get some more. I passed my bottle on since it seemed to have some sort of luck attatched to it. I thought I had a BFP this AM, but I think my eyes were playing tricks on me. Will try again tomorrow. Good luck ladies, you just might be onto something :)

User Image

12 years ago

PS. CONGRATS Expecting!!!!!!! :) So happy for you!

User Image

12 years ago

OMG Joy I am ecstatic for you! You've been trying for quite a while right? This totally gives me hope! YAY!!!!!!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo