Community post

Discussion

Calling all August 2013 mommas to be!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! If you are on this page you probably just got your bfp so congratukations!!!!AFM I just got my bfp! After four months of trying after a twenty week stillbirth! I am continuing this forum from my December testers forum! So whether you where in the dec testers club or not, welcome! I'm due 11 th August! Would love to hear all your crazy ttc story's and meet some new people so we can all continue this journey together! to us all! Xxxx

User Image

269 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 269 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies-

I had my BFP 9 DPO and an HCG on 10 DPO of 30. The next HCG was 3 days later and was 181. I had my fingers crossed for 90 and I well exceed that number. I am scheduled for an ultrasound on 12-27-12 to check for a gestational sac. I am so nervous as I have had 2 MC one at 12 weeks, one at 8 weeks and too many chemical pregnancies to count. I am basically symptom free at this point except for really vivid dreams and some mild cramping. This month was also a huge surprise as this was our month off of the clomid.

11 years ago

Testing-again! Congrats!!!
Praying for a super sticky baby! yay!

User Image

11 years ago

Good luck Mrsmillie! cant wait to see that BFP!

I am 5 weeks 4 days today and starting to get a bit of nausea. Just passing the time in pregnancy when I had a mc last time so pretty anxious!

Good luck to all the BFP!

11 years ago

Does anyone else have positive hcg levels but have no pregnancy symptoms, other then a missed period? Three days ago my hcg levels were 181 . I feel nothing. I have had some vivid dreams but no sickness, sore boobs or tiredness. In fact i am having a hard time sleeping at night. I hope this is not a bad sign. Am i the only one?

11 years ago

Testing-again: no, don't worry. Some ladies don't get any symptoms in early pregnancy. You may be one of the lucky ones :). Just try to relax.
I'm about 15 days dpo, tested positive at 12 dpo with HCG at 181, progesterone 54.1, which seems high but doc says is fine. Took another blood test yesterday, hoping for super high HCG!
I'm only having slight cramping as a symptom btw, nothing else yet.

Congrats everyone!! This forum is great. I'd love to keep posting here bc I am not telling family until 3 mos along, since I had a m/c last year and it was devastating for everyone.

11 years ago

Thanks cowgirl79-

I had my MC at 8 and 12 weeks with a heartbeat on both ultrasounds so I really do not want to tell anyone either. I too feel very insecure, which is why I think mentally I would feel more secure if I were at least sick or tired but I am hoping for a sticky one this time around. I hope your HCG number is really high. Good luck to everyone!

11 years ago

Good Morning Ladies I thought i was going to take a test this morning cause a test came in with my Answer OPK. so i thought it was a 5 day sooner test, but come to found out it wasnt . but i know this is the Heavenly Father's way of letting me know in due time you will know and get your answer soon enough.. So in about 5 to 6 days i will know my answer, i will be 15DPO and i know i got a good feeling about it cause this is the third i have been sick to my belly and its not the truth at all... !!! TO ALL !!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies....I'm 5 weeks and2 days pregnant. Slight cramping on one side(right)..nothing crazy..sore bbs and just want to sleep every minute...lol....so I like to google every pain I expirance...lol...so my appcection today is 'Ectopic pregnancies '......it's she scariest thing ever bc you never know something is wrong until its too late....my doctors appt is not until the 8th of January...putting me at about 9weeks....I don't know If I can make it 3.5 more weeks without researching anything else that can go wrong....I know that whatever is suppose to happen will happen I jut have to take it day by day, it's just so stressful..lol how is everyone else doing....

User Image

11 years ago

Lol,Katie...try take it easy, every day your going to feel something different,I stress to, but think that makes it worse, just enjoy that you have a little bean...:-)

I threw up for the first time this morning...blah...only thing I can keep down it seems is pretzels and sprite!

I think your going to be just fine!!

User Image

11 years ago

Lol,Katie...try take it easy, every day your going to feel something different,I stress to, but think that makes it worse, just enjoy that you have a little bean...:-)

I threw up for the first time this morning...blah...only thing I can keep down it seems is pretzels and sprite!

I think your going to be just fine!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo