Community post

Discussion

Calling all August 2013 mommas to be!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! If you are on this page you probably just got your bfp so congratukations!!!!AFM I just got my bfp! After four months of trying after a twenty week stillbirth! I am continuing this forum from my December testers forum! So whether you where in the dec testers club or not, welcome! I'm due 11 th August! Would love to hear all your crazy ttc story's and meet some new people so we can all continue this journey together! to us all! Xxxx

User Image

269 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 269 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning Ladies..

@klammerding: it is still bad. Feeling nausea every hour. Vit B6 was helpful in the first few days but now it seems like no impact after the 1st 2 hours so i keep eating more so that i wouldn feel so nauseous. the moment i get hungry is when it feels bad. Now after lunch i get dizzy and light headed all the way for about 3-4 hours and thats the time i am at work.

This morning sickness is really taking a great effect! im just getting really stressed out and frustrated and i just cannot make myself happy. Honestly i just look forward for the first trimester to be over..

11 years ago

Hi everyone , welcome to all the comers ...fx for those testing soon...and congrats to all those BFP....how is everyone doing, it's been real quiet on the forum, everyone must be busy with all the holiday stuff..

AFM....nothing new really...sometime I forget that I am pregnant...lol..I just get tired more easily now...lol..I was a little nausea on and off but nothing really to complain about. My boobs are the only thing that feel and look different...I'm looking forward to my doctors appointment , a little nervous but exciting to me my little bean.. I just hope everything is OK in there.....

User Image

11 years ago

You're right Katie, it has been pretty quiet...

Sha rk, you poor girl,I hope you feel better soon! My morning sickness has subsided, either that or I have just figured out what to feed the beast! Lol!

Had another ultrasound yesterday. Dr is very happy with everything, and now am not considered to much of a high risk...which its great! Bean is now 2.17 cm, and has grown 1.47 cm in two Weeks, also a very good heart beat, so I am feeling great! Struggling with my sciatic nerve on the right at the moment...boobs are still sore!

Katie, when its your appt?? Early Jan??

User Image

11 years ago

It's January 8th in the afternoon ....it feels like I have been pregnant for 5 years already.....lol

User Image

11 years ago

Exciting, so a week and a half left! Yay!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies!!!! How is everything going????

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies...

My first appointment with the gynae is tomorrow morning 9am. Hubby seems so excited to meet the little bean and hear the heartbeat for the first time.. Hahhh thats really kind of cute.. i am exactly 9 weeks today so hope to see a little bigger bean tomorrow.... =

How is everyone else keeping up....

11 years ago

Hello there Millermrs. Congrats on your bfp:-)

Sha rk,I thought you were a week ahead of me...I am exactly 9 Weeks today to!! I am sure tom is going to be awesome!! Seeing your bean its the best!!!

So your also due 1st Aug?

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies I will be joining you all. I recently got my BFP!! I'm so excited because this was going to be our last month ttc. So far my EDD is Aug. 27, 2013. I have my first appt. for Jan.4. Congrats to everyone!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi. Can I join you all pls. I'm due 18th Aug but a little nervous after a 12 wk mc in April.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo