Community post

Discussion

Calling all August 2013 mommas to be!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! If you are on this page you probably just got your bfp so congratukations!!!!AFM I just got my bfp! After four months of trying after a twenty week stillbirth! I am continuing this forum from my December testers forum! So whether you where in the dec testers club or not, welcome! I'm due 11 th August! Would love to hear all your crazy ttc story's and meet some new people so we can all continue this journey together! to us all! Xxxx

User Image

269 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 269 Replies | Last Page

Is here anything that I can take for this horrible cold I have that wont hurt the little bean?

User Image

11 years ago

I got a list from the Dr on Monday about what pregnant women can take. For a cold or says actifed,contact,Sudafed,Robitussin DM,afrin nasal spray and Benadryl. Headaches/fever is Tylenol. Sore throat is sucrets or chloraseptic spray.

Hope that helps you!
Feel better soon!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi girls! I am 15 DPO and finally got a positive today on a FRER! The second line is fairly faint but definitely there! Tried to take a picture but my camera sucks and the flash makes the whole picture white, LOL :) Gonna test again tomorrow to confirm, then go see the doctor about a blood test! Only problem is, the doc I liked is moving away, so now I have to find a new doc! Just found out about it two weeks ago...oh well!

How are you ladies feeling? Sorry to hear about your morning sickness, klammerding! Hang in there!

11 years ago

Congrats luvtowalkfast. A very happy and healthy 9 months to you!!

Katie, how are you feeling? Did you get any meds?

I am feeling ok, had a bad day yesterday. Today is ok, heartburn seems to be the new thing. I can't wait for second trimester for all this craziness to be over!

:-)

User Image

11 years ago

Lol, my signature is wrong.I am sure the 1st of August!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks klammerding!!! Are you able to take Tums? I have heard they can help heartburn, and I think they are safe to take when pregnant. Might help the nausea too! :) Think of it as a good sign, nausea and heartburn mean the pregnancy is very sticky! :)

11 years ago

Yes, hubby went out and bought me Tums this morning...so hopefully they will help later when it kicks in:-)

User Image

11 years ago

I'm feeling a little better, I got some tylanol and rubbitessin.....just this stupid cough will not go away...I'm just tired...lol....how is everyone else doing? Congrats on all the new BFP!

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats to those that got those !!!! and to those like myself that will be going to get tested by a doctor or taking a HPT this week!! .

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I think I might have an ear infection.....never had one in my life....going to see a doctor later on today to see what she says....I hope there is something I can take .....how is everyone else doing....

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo