Community post

Discussion

Calling all August 2013 mommas to be!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! If you are on this page you probably just got your bfp so congratukations!!!!AFM I just got my bfp! After four months of trying after a twenty week stillbirth! I am continuing this forum from my December testers forum! So whether you where in the dec testers club or not, welcome! I'm due 11 th August! Would love to hear all your crazy ttc story's and meet some new people so we can all continue this journey together! to us all! Xxxx

User Image

269 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 269 of 269 Replies

Jnikkie I know what you mean!! I have been breaking out too and that mixed with the massive amount of stomach troubles I have been having has made it hard for me to stay positive about being preggo. Don't get me wrong I am THRILLED to be having baby #2. I just want to enjoy being pregnant. But then I think about rocking my sweet newborn to sleep when she is freshly bathed and lotioned up and I forget about the discomfort I am in and remember that all of this will most likely fade once I reach 2nd trimester and that my hormones are out of this world. So keep your head up and remember the finish line and the sweet little chubby cheek baby that waits at the end I doubt there is anything you can take for this right now but your doctor may be able to recommend someone for you to speak with. It is still a long ways off before you have to worry about PPD and you hopefully will be feeling completely different by then.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone - long time no speak.
I'm 15 weeks now - does anyone have a bump yet? I don't - wondering when it will appear :)

11 years ago

Hey ladies!!
I am almost 17 Weeks,I have a very very tiny bump...its cute!
We also found out that we are expecting a girl:-) found out last week. So cute!
Everyone doing ok?

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies!! I was wondering why its been so quiet on here lately :-( but i have more than a bump now im only going on 14 weeks and im going on the 28th of this month to find out the sex of my little peanut!!! Cant wait :-)

11 years ago

How exciting klammerding! You thought it was a girl!

Jnikkie- my scan is 27 march I'm going to find out the sex,
I don't mind either way but I have a feeling it's a boy

Nearly 16 weeks now., still no bump.
Xxx

11 years ago

Just wanted to give a update to everyone me and my handsome husband found out were expecting a beautiful baby girl in August :)

11 years ago

Congrats ! So exciting!

11 years ago

Hey everyone! It's been a looonnngggg time since I've posted. I had a rocky pregnancy at the beginning and was in hospital for a while. I'm doing much better now and baby is doing good too. I'm getting a little nervous now as I'm coming up to the time when I lost my boy last pregnancy. But trying to stay calm! Congrats to all who found out the sex of your baby. Afm we found out this week that we are having another boy and we are thrilled but scared also! I hope everyone stays posting on this forum I noticed its gone a bit quiet but its great to have people to talk to that are going through the same things xxxxx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey everyone! I am now 21 weeks, have a cute little bump and found out we're having a girl! So excited!

How's everyone else?

Maybe- nice to see you back!! Why were you in hosp? Are you ok?

Xxxx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo