Community post

Discussion

Calling all August 2013 mommas to be!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! If you are on this page you probably just got your bfp so congratukations!!!!AFM I just got my bfp! After four months of trying after a twenty week stillbirth! I am continuing this forum from my December testers forum! So whether you where in the dec testers club or not, welcome! I'm due 11 th August! Would love to hear all your crazy ttc story's and meet some new people so we can all continue this journey together! to us all! Xxxx

User Image

269 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 269 Replies | Last Page

I am almost 10 Weeks now...wait until the heartburn starts...

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!! I'm jumping aboard since I have seen most of you around the TTC forums!!! I JUST GOT MY BFP TWO DAYS AGO!!! soooo excited!!!!!!! How is everyone doing here??

User Image

11 years ago

kcordell!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome and super congrats on you're bfp!!

User Image

11 years ago

kcordell and

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Thanks so much!!! We're so very excited!!! Have a long ways to go though!! Have any of you dealt with not sleeping in early pregnancy? I'm whopped when I get to bed and pass out immediately but about 2 I am AWAKE and I can't sleep.

User Image

11 years ago

Has anyone on here had any bleeding. I woke up to quite a bit of blood this morn but it seems to be slowing down as the day goes on. I've got an appointment at the EPAU in the morning but I'm just wondering if I should prepare myself for the worst. Any advice/reassurance would be really appreciated. Thanks.

11 years ago

Lin2712, how far along are you?? You didn't mention if you have had any cramping? I think the fact that it slows down, its probably a good thing? I am no expert, that's great that your going to see the Dr tom!!

User Image

11 years ago

7 weeks and no cramping but I do have a bit of backache. I'm trying not to worry but I'm sure everyone immediately thinks the worst as soon as they see blood. Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

11 years ago

Yeah,unfortuetly as humans we think the worst and never stop worrying, but you haven't had any cramps, which is a good thing. Take it easy for the day, relax, do nothing, or as little as possible, and let us know what happens tom!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo