Community post

Discussion

Calling all August 2013 mommas to be!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! If you are on this page you probably just got your bfp so congratukations!!!!AFM I just got my bfp! After four months of trying after a twenty week stillbirth! I am continuing this forum from my December testers forum! So whether you where in the dec testers club or not, welcome! I'm due 11 th August! Would love to hear all your crazy ttc story's and meet some new people so we can all continue this journey together! to us all! Xxxx

User Image

269 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 269 Replies | Last Page

I just wish I could get the,doctor to see me sooner to put my mind at ease...lol...they should never make you wait this long....lol...another thing that worries me is that I don't really have any other symptoms..I just need to stop over thinking things.....

User Image

11 years ago

I know, they should see pregnant women earlier, especially since so much can go wrong, but again there is so little they can do early on!

I didn't hanger much symptoms til 6 Weeks,I have now had the naseua for a week and I wish I didn't have anything!

User Image

11 years ago

I just need these 3.5 weeks to go by fast...maybe all the holiday stuff I need to do still will help ....lol....are you 7 weeks or so?

User Image

11 years ago

Yeah,7 Weeks exactly today!
Christmas and the new year celebrations should hopefully make it all go by quick!!!

User Image

11 years ago

ok ladies... i just took a test and posted.. please check them out and let me know... thanks

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Millermrs...looks like two lines to me...:-)

User Image

11 years ago

I will have to hold out and relax.. cause i asked our heavenly father to bless us with another, and i will make sure that i will stay claim and wait to see if that AF will try to show her face. But i know in my heart and soul this is it ...

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies..

Sorry it's going to be a very long post.. =)

@Katie2012: Actually im in the same shoes as you. I feel like suddenly the days are crawling so slowly and i have 15 more days to my appt which is the 29th Dec. i will be on my week 10 that week . I haven had any bloods for HCG done yet as well. All my GP says is, i have good signs of morning sickness and with my tummy beginning to bulge, all signs are in my favor so there's no need to be alarmed as long as no bleeding or continuous cramp that doesn't go away. She just told me that if its gestational, then, there'll be consistent cramps with spotting and bleeding from week 8 onwards and I'm turning 8 weeks tomorrow. Till now i only haf slight waves of cramps on the right side which is not everyday and feels like some stretching pain. I will feel paranoid each time it comes and goes but im telling myself with all my prayers my little bean is safe and sound.

In my initial TTC months, i visited a GP one of the month when i had severe nausea and vomiting, and the doctor was so rude. He said he cannot understand why women are so paranoid and always in a rush to know if they're pregnant and when they are, they always like to know if their baby is fine! I was so angry with him i made a huge complain to the higher authorities here. There is a rule that only from the 8th week we can approach a gynae for u/s as usually before the 8th week it cannot be detected. But does the doctors usually understand how much of an emotional roller coaster it is for us ensuring that our beans are safe and sound due to high risks of m/c and gestational pregnancy in the first trimester.

@klammerding- I guess we are along the same time now as im turning 8 weeks tomorrow just 6 days ahead of you. So nice to know i have a buddy..=) I had my nausea also in the 6th week and the day i turned 7, the sense of smell suddenly became strong. Nowadays i only eat what smells nice to me. Hahah.. but nausea has definitely reduced and i don vomit anymore. I hope it stays this way..=)

@millermrs2008: Congrats and to you.. I welcome you to join all the mummies here. That surely looks positive to me. The best solution is not to test anymore and wait till the day of your AF passes and try one more time and im sure you'll see a very dark line which will make you more happy. BTW when is ur AF due to arrive? The most important thing now is, please don't stress yourself out and don't Google online for anything pertaining to your symptoms. I am 100% sure you'll get your darker lines in the next test. Just continue taking your folic acid for ur little bean. I have always prayed for everyone here for a sticky little bean and from today, I'll include u n ur baby in my prayers too..

@testing-again : Hugs to you. Don't let anything worry you so much. Sometimes its our worries that might lead up to things we don't want. Believe in the great one above. Your sticky little bean is here to stay this time and you're going to have for sure. Keeping you in my prayers too. My sister had 2 kids, one boy and another girl and she had no morning sickness for both at all. To the extend that, since she didn't have regular cycles, she dint even suspect she was pregnant for both till the 20th week! And she was not the only one. My cousin is preggy with her 2nd gal and due to deliver end of Jan and till now she has no morning sickness at all. So don't worry about not having any symptoms.

I am just feeling fatigue since morning with slight cramps on the left side that hasn gone away whole morning. But no bleeding. i just want to believe all is well and my bean is growing healthy. I am also having this headache for the 2nd day despite all the rest and good sleep. Pregnancy is one phase our bodies go through so much that is unexplainable but this is definitely a happy journey.

Take good care ladies..! =)

11 years ago

Sha-RK- thank u so much for those encouragement words.. I won't stress out and I am going to not test anymore until the AF is due which is on the 19th (Wednesday) ... also I wont Google anything thanks for the heads up on that and I will continue to take my prenatal vitamins !!!! I will also pray for u and all things wonderful ladies and please keep us in ur prayers.... Thank u so much I will keep u guys updated!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

@sha_rk, its good to have some one abit ahead of me...lol!
My lower back is starting to ache in the evenings, do you get it to??

Everyone glad the week is over....seems like time is dragging...lol

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo