Community post

Discussion

Calling all August 2013 mommas to be!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! If you are on this page you probably just got your bfp so congratukations!!!!AFM I just got my bfp! After four months of trying after a twenty week stillbirth! I am continuing this forum from my December testers forum! So whether you where in the dec testers club or not, welcome! I'm due 11 th August! Would love to hear all your crazy ttc story's and meet some new people so we can all continue this journey together! to us all! Xxxx

User Image

269 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 269 Replies | Last Page

Jnikkie yay!!! That is amazing!! I can't wait to see my baby!!!!

Klammering I can't wait to have my baby bump!! Lucky you!!! :) All I have right now is a food baby belly!! lmao

Katie How far are you??

Mzthangg I was crampy last night in bed. What's up with that?? Is it just from being on our feet all day?

Yes girls Insomnia is a B****. I have my 2 yr old getting in bed with me ATM since he got used to it over the holidays. So when I am finally sleeping he is kicking me in the face. Hmmm. About to get a handle on that! I have read that their are pregnancy teas that are SAFE and they can help you relax so you can sleep. Also a warm bath with aroma therapy if you can handle the scent. Not sure if any of it actually works but it sure sounds like a good reason to score a bath and alone time

User Image

11 years ago

I'm 8weeks3days...I'm thinking my due date is August 13th, but will find out for sure when I got to the doc Tuesday ...

User Image

11 years ago

Been very quiet here hmmmm :-)

11 years ago

Evening ladies:-)

Everyone doing ok??

Just wanting some personal experience advice or if anyone knows anything about this topic...

I am a professional competitive horse rider, I have suffered some major falls over my career which has led to me having advanced arthritis in my neck and back at the age of 27.

I have had extensive therapy over the years and unfortunately at this point there is nothing more for me to get. I am very comfortable and pretty much pain free....until 4 days ago when every evening my sciatic nerves on both sides literally make me paralyzed with pain.

I have spoken my to my Ob and have been given exercises to help with it as apparently women later on in pregnancy can develop this pain, but due to my previous injuries its set in now.

Basically I am asking, does anyone have any specific exercises or home remedies that they have tried/used that I can incorporate with what I have already?

Sorry for the long post!:-)

User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies..

How is everyone keeping. finally onto 10 weeks today. Mornign sickness seems reduced way much(touchwood) and im feeling way much better. Just feeling more sleepy nowadays and having consistant nasal congestion especially at night when i on the air-con to sleep. Apart from that all is well with God's blessing. Can't wait for 2 more weeks to get over the first trimester.. =)

11 years ago

Any of you ladies have pictures of your first ultrasound ??just want to see what I should be looking for tomorrow ....hope everyone is well ...

User Image

11 years ago

I do but its only at 6weeks and 2days

11 years ago

That's ok, it's exciting to see either way !

User Image

11 years ago

I will post mine up when I get home:-)

User Image

11 years ago

Great! Can't wait to see it...thanks ladies...

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo