Community post

Discussion

Calling all August 2013 mommas to be!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! If you are on this page you probably just got your bfp so congratukations!!!!AFM I just got my bfp! After four months of trying after a twenty week stillbirth! I am continuing this forum from my December testers forum! So whether you where in the dec testers club or not, welcome! I'm due 11 th August! Would love to hear all your crazy ttc story's and meet some new people so we can all continue this journey together! to us all! Xxxx

User Image

269 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 269 Replies | Last Page

Just a little update....went to the doctor today thinking I was going to meet the bean, but the doctor was only able to find a sack, no baby inside, I am going to have to get a D&C later on this week!...we our heartbroken, but things do happen for a reason. Going to take a few days off the forum just to relax..hope all you ladies are doing fine.....

User Image

11 years ago

I am sorry honey. I am heart broken for you.
Your in my thoughts! Please stay in touch so we know how your doing.

Big hugs
Xxx

User Image

11 years ago

I am very sorry to hear that. I also had a mc around eight weeks. I bet you are pregnant again within the next three months! God bless you

User Image

11 years ago

I'm due August 25 but having a lot of complications. Just found out its because my blood type is O rh- and its killing my baby. So they will give me a rhogem shot and hopefully its not too late : ( They couldnt even find my little baby anymore at my 7 week ultrasound but I havent passed any tissue so I'm hoping its still in there somewhere alive and healthy!

"you left me here like a chalk outline on the sidewalk waiting for the rain to wash away, wash away. You keep coming back to the scene of the crime but the dead cant speak and there's nothing left to say anyway.." three days grace- chalk outline

11 years ago

Katie My heart is with you!! My sister in law went through the same thing just a couple months before she conceived my neice. I pray you have the same luck and get pregnant right away.

Danie Prayers are with you as well! Healthy healthy bean!!

AFM going on 6 weeks. Praying for more symptoms. I haven't really had any other than fatigue. I didn't get a sono this week but I will FEB 5. Dr apt this week was just a consultation and meeting my new doctor. Whole 9 yards next time at 9 weeks. Blood draw, Sono, and they are doing an early sugar screening since I was diabetic with DS. I don't think I will relax until I see my butter bean.

User Image

11 years ago

hello ladies just checking in seeing how everyone is doing and their little beans!

im so sorry to kate my heart goes out to you and hubby hopefully you concieve soon!

ive been having this sharp pain on my right side for like 2 days now it comes on really quick were i bend over in pain and then its gone! if i get it again im going to the hospital,would would you ladies do?

11 years ago

Hmm, sharp pain,a few Weeks back every time I coughed I got a sharp pain on my right side. I called my Dr office and the nurse wasn't to concerned, she said that it is often from the pressure of the uterus and then pressure from coughing combined. She said if it carried on to call and they would get me in. it was gone the next day!

Maybe call and see what they say??

I am good,11 Weeks today, can't believe I am almost into my second trimester! I am very excited as going for a 4d scan and gender reveal on Feb 8!

User Image

11 years ago

I would call dr for sure with sharp pain!

I've had a sore lower abdomen today. Feels like I've worked out hard core. I think its just muscles loosening up.

User Image

11 years ago

well i havent been coughing at all thank goodness! but i think im going to wait it out see what happens i know i tend to over react to every little pain i think my doc thinks im a little nutty lol but ill see what happens....

11 years ago

Okay ladies. Need some input while I wait on the dr to call back. I woke up last night in terrible pain in my lower ribs on both sides. It felt like what id imagine pleurisy to feel like. I've never had it. I could hardly walk and it lasted all night. Ginger ale seemed to ease it so I fell back asleep about 8 this morning until ds woke up. Do you think it was a type of food poisoning or what?

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo