Community post

Discussion

Calling all August 2013 mommas to be!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! If you are on this page you probably just got your bfp so congratukations!!!!AFM I just got my bfp! After four months of trying after a twenty week stillbirth! I am continuing this forum from my December testers forum! So whether you where in the dec testers club or not, welcome! I'm due 11 th August! Would love to hear all your crazy ttc story's and meet some new people so we can all continue this journey together! to us all! Xxxx

User Image

269 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 269 Replies | Last Page

So happy for the good news Lin!!!!

Thanks Sha Rk!! Definitely a great start to the new year!!! What ever happened to MaybeBaby?

Mrs. Rev I know I can't wait for 2nd trimester. I have been EXHAUSTED! I have a long ways to go. No morning sickness yet :) But I am very happy to deal with exhaustion and insomnia to have this little bean :)

User Image

11 years ago

Ive been quite lucky cos I've not suffered with bad morning sickess yet. Just feel a bit sick if I get too hungry. The exhaustion is a problem though. It hits me at about 3pm but my work hours are 1-10 so I spend all day yawning at poor customers. It's hard to nap before work as I've got a 5 & 2yr old who never stop.

Roll on week 12!

11 years ago

How is everyone feeling?

User Image

11 years ago

I went n saw my baby and his/her heartbeat today was sooooo exciting!!!!!! :-)

11 years ago

Jin..how far along are you?

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies!!
Katie, are you feeling better??

I am ten Weeks today, and finally starting to feel normal...morning sickness has slowed down alot, so hoping now heading into 2nd trimester within the next two Weeks that the insomnia will stop to!

Besides that,I feel like a giant whale,I am now wearing my "fat Jeans" as my regular ones are to uncomfortable. Lol!

User Image

11 years ago

Im 6wks2days

11 years ago

I'm feeling much much better, still got a little cough but I can live with that...my regular jeans no longer fit comfortably so I am sporting them with a belly band. I did not think that it will happen that soon into the pregnancy....

User Image

11 years ago

I'm stll suffering from insomnia. No morning sickness *knock on wood*. I do tend to get crampy at night, but nothing drastic. Other than that I'm doing and feeling good. First pregnancy that is flowing this smooth so early!

I'll update you all as I go to my first appointment tomorrow!

User Image

11 years ago

So last night was bad i woke up at 3am fell back to sleep at 5am grrrr i hate not being able to sleep :-(

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo