Community post

Discussion

Calling all August 2013 mommas to be!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! If you are on this page you probably just got your bfp so congratukations!!!!AFM I just got my bfp! After four months of trying after a twenty week stillbirth! I am continuing this forum from my December testers forum! So whether you where in the dec testers club or not, welcome! I'm due 11 th August! Would love to hear all your crazy ttc story's and meet some new people so we can all continue this journey together! to us all! Xxxx

User Image

269 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 269 Replies | Last Page

Thank you. I let you know tomorrow how it goes. X

11 years ago

I had bleeding at 10 weeks with DS. Dr said it was either from too rough of sex or implantation of the placenta.

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you that's really reassuring. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. X

11 years ago

Congrats to all the new BFP....

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies! Congrats to you all on your BFP's! H&H 9months to each and every one of you. I got mine about 3weeks ago now. I have an EDD of august 2. I have a couple questions to ask that maybe some can answer or help me with.

I went in for my first u/s this last friday and to make a long story short, they couldnt find anything except a sac until 30mins later they found a heartbeat on the uterine lining but still never saw anything else. Has this happened to anybody before? According to my EDD I wouldve been 9weeks the day we did the u/s. The tech was going to recommend my dr set me up for another u/s in two weeks but I have yet to hear back from anybody. Also I havent been bleeding but am experiencing a lot of constant cramping...sometimes just on one side or another. It's not sever though. This is my 3rd child and I didn't have this with either children before. Any advice as to what is going on would be great......TIA.

User Image

11 years ago

Good morning ladies..

@klammerding: Here in my country, its compulsory to go for the down-syndrome check which is a scan and some blood works. IT is only done from the 12th week to avoid any miscarriage as sometimes needling is involved. When i met my gynae, he assured i do not need the blood works as im below 30 and the chances of any abnormalities is pretty low considering my age. I would also urge you to go for it since ur insurance covers. At least it will be a peace of mind to know the baby is indeed healthy..

@jnikkie286: i was just like you. I broke down and cried to my mum as i had to go to emergency for dehydration from the consistent vomiting. My doctor then prescribed vitamin B6. That really helped me a lot. I take it right after my bfast at about 7ish in the morning and it completely stopped the vomiting. I'll get nausea only when im hungry which is usually at an interval of 3 hrs. Whenever you eat, try to figure which food makes your nausea worst that urges you to vomit. I was forced to drink milk by mum everyday before bed and i realized only after weeks that its usually after that milk i feel the worst. So i tested my self to see if that happens if i drink it in the morning and it was also the same. So i stopped drinking milk or eat anything that has dairy products. Trust me it helps me so much now. When i spoke to my gynae, that's when i was told milk contributes to MS for many women. But he assured i need not worry about calcium intake for now cause I'll be prescribed calcium tabs from week 13 onwards and also i can start drinking milk after the MS stops. In fact i cannot drink plain water too. it makes me puke and puke. Only carbonated drink helps for now so i drink them in moderation with plain water in between.

kcordell: Welcome and my best wishes to you. I remember you from one of the forums. to you.. A great way to start of 2013..

11 years ago

@ klammerding. Had a scan this morning and saw my little blob and its heartbeat - it was wonderful! They couldn't find a reason for the bleeding but didnt seem concerned about it. I was sent home with orders to carry on as normal but avoid heavy lifting. I'm not sure whether I'm relieved, happy or excited at the moment.

11 years ago

Oh Lin, that's awesome!! Congrats on the great news!! Glad everything is ok and that they are not to concerned about it, yay!! Great start to the new year!!

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats kcordell !

And congrats Lin!

I too am suffering with insomnia and terrible morning sickness lasting all day. I have had 2 weeks off work (holiday) but am due back tomorrow and don't know how I'm going to cope with feeling sick all day, as well as feeling exhausted but being unable to sleep! Uh. I cannot wait until I reach 12 weeks!
3 and a half weeks to go xxx

11 years ago

Ohhhh ladies i am soooo not my self since i became pregnant and this morning sickness is sooo unbearable i get so hungry but at the same time i cant think of food because my stomach is turning ugggg and never had trouble sleeping threw the night till this bean arrived ohboyy all this is sooo overwhelming!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo