Community post

Discussion

Calling all August 2013 mommas to be!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! If you are on this page you probably just got your bfp so congratukations!!!!AFM I just got my bfp! After four months of trying after a twenty week stillbirth! I am continuing this forum from my December testers forum! So whether you where in the dec testers club or not, welcome! I'm due 11 th August! Would love to hear all your crazy ttc story's and meet some new people so we can all continue this journey together! to us all! Xxxx

User Image

269 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 269 Replies | Last Page

I test positive yesterday and this morning... I was due to start a week ago Wednesday but it was very light, just blood tinged pink cervical fluid lasted about 4 days didn't think much been so busy with nursing school finals so finally I decided to after waking into an AM/PM and being overwhelmed by the coffee smell. But am/pm is just like a 7-11 and never smelled coffee like that in there before so having been preggo 4 times already I knew that my sense of smell is heightened do I ran to Walmart across the way, bought a test and took it in bathroom in middle of day and it came up dark blue! Wow preggo at 42 with 5th child after only having sex one time in November 14 since my husband was out of town till Thanksgiving!! I am SHOCKED!!!!! My head is spinning we tried back in early 2011 but stopped in may of that year and actually tried to avoid it all of 2012 due to nursing school...based on conception date I'm think August 10 for due date....my husbands 46th birthday !!! LMAO! Lord Have Mercy

11 years ago

Congrats bossyboots! That's awesome news! And very good litchi with the finals for nursing school!

Katie, thrush its an infection of the mucas membrane. But now that we have a nurse in the forum, maybe she can help out more then me:-)

User Image

11 years ago

I read back in posts and that doesn't sound like thrush for Katie, all of my pregnancies I have had a little pink mucous or cervical fluid on the day I should start my normal period sometimes it's been only one day or up to 4 like this time, in fact the second month I usually spot when I would have started period as well. My last pregnancy in 2010 I had several threatened miscarriages, where I actually passed clots and what seemed like a lot of blood and I thought each time I was miscarrying but I always stopped. I would lay down on right side.

11 years ago

Thrush is a fungal yeast infection in the vagina, due to an imbalance of hormones - ie high oestrogen in pregnancy, pregnant women are much more prone to it. It can present with increased creamy/cottage cheese discharge or some pink spotting.
Im not saying it definitely is, just it is a possibility.

11 years ago

Hello everyone! I just got my Wednesday. I'm sooooo excited. My drs appt is jan 17 th. Also, a question for everyone. Last night I went to the bathroom and urinated. Before I flushed I always look in the toilet( weird I know). But I seen a small piece of mucous with red in it. About the size of 1/2 of a dime. So very small. I checked myself and my cervix, and found nothing, just creamy cm. I've had off and on heaviness feeling and light crampiness. What do u think? My bbs are still big but not as sore. My temps still up.

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats on all the new BFP'S! So exciting!

XXX

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats to all new BFP...and FX for those still waiting to test!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies l just stopped in to see how everyone is doing??...I'm doing fine, I had this cough I can't get rid off for weeks now, it's driving me crazy...lol

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Katie!

All good here, going to Dr this afternoon for ultrasound...very excited, still naseous as hell. Hating how it makes me feel.

How you're cough goes away, that's annoying!
Xxx

User Image

11 years ago

Good luck at your appointment.....I will have to live it through you for now because my appointment is not until the 8th of January.....lol..I have now symptoms , just sore bbs..that's all, is that normal.....lol

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo