Community post

Discussion

Calling all August 2013 mommas to be!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! If you are on this page you probably just got your bfp so congratukations!!!!AFM I just got my bfp! After four months of trying after a twenty week stillbirth! I am continuing this forum from my December testers forum! So whether you where in the dec testers club or not, welcome! I'm due 11 th August! Would love to hear all your crazy ttc story's and meet some new people so we can all continue this journey together! to us all! Xxxx

User Image

269 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 269 Replies | Last Page

the time will fly by, and next thing you know you will at you're appt:-)

only had sore boobs at 4 Weeks, the day (exactly)I turned to 6 Weeks, the nauseous started...its only been 5 days, but I am over it already!

User Image

11 years ago

Ultrasound was second:-) got to see my bean...and hear the heart beat. Was amazing!! Going back on 26th I will then be almost 9 Weeks. Baby due August 1st and is currently .74 of a cm:-)

User Image

11 years ago

Just wanted to say hi and congratulations to everyone, I just got my BFP two days ago, and cannot wait! My due date is August 18!!!

11 years ago

Congrats JJJ888..... And welcome to the forum.....

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you Katie!!!

11 years ago

GOOD EVENING LADIES !!! This is my second day of sickness I have been throwing up and having bad headaches and pains in my tummy .. UGH I am 7dpo and i know that i am just going thru the motions. I dont know if these symptoms are bad or good ... I have been praying that the Most High will help me thru this cause this throwing up aint the truth.... However, I am trying not to test yet until that af is due which that is on the 19th and if Im not mistaking i should be 15DPO.. but i HAVE A feeling i might have to take one tomorrow morning I hope with all whats been going on i will see . Lord willing !!! To all !!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies...

@klammerding: So nice to know u've met ur little bean.. It must haf been an exciting moment...

I am at 7 weeks and 4 days. Morning sickness is much better. Though I'm still having the nausea feeling, i am able to eat and every time i eat the nausea feeling goes away. So i have learn to take 6 smaller meals as advised by the doctor. At the same time im trying not to over eat.

My tummy has begun to show. i am not able to wear jeans anymore as it feels very tight on my tummy. So proud of that little bulge.

My appointment is till not the 29th Dec and I'll be 10 weeks by then so for sure my little bean will be able to be detected. I cannot wait to meet my little sweetheart and suddenly it feels like 29th is so far away.

How is everyone else keeping up.. How is Katie?

11 years ago

Sha-rk... I'm good I'm 5 weeks today...I don't go into the doctor until jan 8th, it seems so far away...lol

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies I just got a faint bfp on frer 5 days before AF! This will be bfp post mc 4th cycle.. So I hope my little Christmas bean will stick!! Going to keep testing to get that darker line ;)!! Lots of baby dust and happy healthy nine months to all the bfps!!

User Image

11 years ago

glad everyone is doing well!

And congrats and welcome to the new bfp's!
Hope everyone has a great day!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo