Posts by babybuirse

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

i am currently 8 days late i have been regular

i have been regular for the past 4 plus months since removing the nuva ring! i do not have protected sex with ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

The faintest line

I am currently 15 DPO. I have not been a day late in the past 3 months since I removed my implanon. I took a t ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

27/30 day cycles 3rd month trying?? Help ??

This is the 3rd month of trying for my husband and I. I have stop tracking ovulation with opk I just track the ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

WHO IS 10DPO AND TESTING/TESTED???

HELLO LADIES I WILL BE 10DPO TOMORROW AND AF IS DUE IN 4 DAYS I WILL BE TESTING WITH A FIRST RESPONSE 6 DAYS ...

15 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

STILL NEGATIVE AT 11 DPO

I'M STARTING TO THINK ALL MY SYMPTOMS ARE LEADING TO AF BECAUSE EVEN WITH FMU I'M STILL GETTING A BFP ON 11 DP ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

finally got my bfp at 12 dpo

I finally got my bfp this morning with fmu. I will confirm with my doctor to make sure our little bean is a s ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Very Faint positive 12 dpo/ husband throws up.

I am currently 12 DPO. My husband wakes up out his sleep thus morning and starts vomiting out of no where and ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

10 DPO AND LOOSING FAITH...TWW SUCKS

I KNOW I AM EARLY ON AND THAT I WILL LIKELY GET A NEGATIVE BEFORE I GET A POSITIVE BUT I TEST WITH FMU TODAY A ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

More symptoms

I am currently 11 dpo and symptoms are really becoming more noticeable. Sensitive but limited to sore BB's, fr ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

CRAMPS AND FREQUENT URINATION??

I know that frewuent urination is common in pregnancy but im only 10 dpo and i honestly just noticed (well som ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago