Community post

Discussion

10 DPO AND LOOSING FAITH...TWW SUCKS

I KNOW I AM EARLY ON AND THAT I WILL LIKELY GET A NEGATIVE BEFORE I GET A POSITIVE BUT I TEST WITH FMU TODAY AND GOT A BIG FAT NEGATIVE! I DONT THINK I PRODUCED ENOUGH FMU IF THAT MATTERS AT ALL.. BUT I WANT THIS TO BE MY BFP SO BAD AND I GUESS BECAUSE I HAVE NOT GOTTEN THE ANSWER THAT I WANT YET I AM LOOSING HOPE. PLEASE SOMEONE SHOW ME SOME TYPE OF ENCOUARGMENT SO I MAY TEST AGAIN AND NOT BE SO DEPRESSED.

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hiya yesterday i was 10dpo... i tested with first early response and got a faint positive so took another one and the same.. this morning i took clear blue digital and definately came up positve... i havent even missed my period its not due till the 25th so there is hope... hopeing you get your BFP! x

11 years ago

Keep the faith.... try and wait till the time for AF to test again ... I know its hard but many ladies on here got BFN all the way up to 15 dpo ... so dont give up

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo