Community post

Discussion

STILL NEGATIVE AT 11 DPO

I'M STARTING TO THINK ALL MY SYMPTOMS ARE LEADING TO AF BECAUSE EVEN WITH FMU I'M STILL GETTING A BFP ON 11 DPO. IDK IF IT'S STILL TO EARLY TO TEST BUT ITS NOT LOOKING UP RIGHT NOW FOR ME. IF AF COMES WE WILL JUST TRY AGAIN LATER ON DOWN THE ROAD.

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm in the same boat as you. 11 dpo with :(
I think I'm just gonna wait till the day of AF which is 3 days from now. Anticipation is a killer but let's hang in there!

11 years ago

Keep in mind ladies that the hcg has to build up in order for it to show on the tests. You also have to account for miscalculations and I read that implantation can take up to 15 days after conception. If your 11DPO it might just be too early. You might have concieved but if implantation hasn't happened yet there might not be enough hcg to show on a test. Rule of thumb would be if AF doesn't show when it's expected wait about 3-5 days after (account for stress on your body setting back your cycle) and test!

Only time can tell. I know we want to list all these symptoms and diagnose ourselves but remember that only in God's time..

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Hang in there ladies. I got a BFN up until about an hour ago and I am 15dpo.... just got my positive, faint but there. Going to retest in the morning.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo