Community post

Discussion

WHO IS 10DPO AND TESTING/TESTED???

HELLO LADIES
I WILL BE 10DPO TOMORROW AND AF IS DUE IN 4 DAYS I WILL BE TESTING WITH A FIRST RESPONSE 6 DAYS SOONER HPT. I WILL TEST UP UNTIL AF SHOWS HER UGLY FACE OR UNTIL IM 13/14 DPO. I NEED SOME FEEDBACK FROM YOU LADIES WHO WILL BE TESTING AS WELL AS I!!
LOTS OF BABY DUST AND BD TO YOU ALL LOL

15 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

Well I tested today and I'm 10 dpo, I've gotten a very faint line on Answer pregnancy strips and negative on dollar tree test. I plan to go and buy first Response 6 days sooner test later tonight or in the morning.

11 years ago

I WILL BE DOING IT IN THE MORNING DID YOU USE FMU?? AND I USED CLEAR BLUE AND I DO NOT LIKE THEM! I WILL TRY FIRST RESPONSE GOLD DIGITAL THAT ONE IS ALSO VERY GOOD, WHEN DID YOU OVULATE??

11 years ago • Post starter

I am 10dpo today and planned on taking a test but a hour ago what looks to be AF has decided to come, I never get it early. It's deffinatly not spotting, I guess my chance this month is out the window :(

11 years ago

LEAH

YOU NEVER KNOW IF IT IS JUST A EARLY FLOW IT MAY GO AWAY BY MORNING MY MOM HAD HER PERIOD FOR 6 MONTHS WHILE PREGNANT AND SHE HAD A HEALTHY BABY GIRL IT IS POSSIBLE

11 years ago • Post starter

I could only hope that may be a possibility :) I never had anything like this with my last to pregnancies, my first ended in a mc and my son the second, not even any symptoms, this time has deffinatly been very different, I honestly just felt "pregnant" I felt so different, just don't want to get my hopes up, good luck to the rest of you ladies, hopefully it will be your month :)
Leah xx

11 years ago

I am 9dpo and started testing yesterday! I saw a very faint line yesterday, but nothing today. Not sure what that means. My acupuncturist saw my very faint line and is excited! Hoping tomorrow, 10dpo, has something! I've been ttc for 25 months! Good luck to you and lots of baby dust!

11 years ago

Hello girls :) I am 12 DPO. Will be testing Friday. Friday feels like ages away...

User Image

11 years ago

I am 10 DPO today and I tested today and yesterday with a FRER. I had what I thought to be a very very faint line this morning tried to take a pic and post, but my cell phone did not take a good pic. I still posted but you can not really see it. Hoping we get our BFP's in the next few days. to us all!! and

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

I tested at 10, 11 and 12 dpo and got BFN's. However with my first two I did not get a BFP until 5 and 6 weeks so I am not worried yet that I am out especially since AF was supposed to be here Monday 7/23 and there is no sign of her. I am trying to hold off on testing as I have a dr. appointment on Monday anyway... we will see LOL

11 years ago

i am 9 dpo and took a test today there was a very faint thin line almost immediately and i dipped so i dont know if that decreases evaporation or not. it was my last test so of course i immediately went out and got some more. goin to wait and test with fmu. today i tested in the evening. baby dust to us all !!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo