Community post

Discussion

WHO IS 10DPO AND TESTING/TESTED???

View Full Post

HELLO LADIES
I WILL BE 10DPO TOMORROW AND AF IS DUE IN 4 DAYS I WILL BE TESTING WITH A FIRST RESPONSE 6 DAYS SOONER HPT. I WILL TEST UP UNTIL AF SHOWS HER UGLY FACE OR UNTIL IM 13/14 DPO. I NEED SOME FEEDBACK FROM YOU LADIES WHO WILL BE TESTING AS WELL AS I!!
LOTS OF BABY DUST AND BD TO YOU ALL LOL

15 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 15 of 15 Replies

Got my faint positive about an hour ago at 15dpo... will test again in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!

11 years ago

iam 10 dpo. i dont know if i saw a faint line or not. but it seemed like i did. the ones i took yesterday seemed to be more pronounced. iam going to try to wait until the day of af but it is so hard. iam a testing junkie

User Image

11 years ago

Hey heather how long is ur cycle? Mine is 26-28. Today is cd 26 and af hasn't came yet so trying to wait and take the digital on Monday but its so hard. I tests this morning and yesterday. I cannot tell if im seeing a faint line or i haveseen some ladies seeing shadows on the frer. So we shall see. Today i had some pain in my uterus/cervix area it was cramping but like twinging and my cervix is still high soft andmedium so maybe this is a sign she's not coming. One can hope.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

smp1527- Mine averages 29 days but can be up to 35. I did not o until CD19- 7/12. This is also the earliest I have ever gotten a BFP.

11 years ago

Well ladies looks like i am out. Took a digital frer this morning and it said bo- should be starting tomorrow. Good luck to the rest of y'all and hoping next month is mine.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo