Community post

Question

CRAMPS AND FREQUENT URINATION??

I know that frewuent urination is common in pregnancy but im only 10 dpo and i honestly just noticed (well someone else pointed it out) that i have been peeing A LOT! and my cramps have not eased up at all.. HELP???

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

going the toilet more often in early pregnancy is due to hormones then later on its due to the increased size of your uterus and the baby getting bigger :) I usually only go about 2 times a day, but from about 6 weeks to 9 weeks I was going about 7 times a day, then through week 9 it completely stopped, I was only going about 2 times a day, some people experience it very early some dont even notice till there about 12 weeks, good luck

11 years ago

thank you some much that makes alot of since
but then again this feels liek a UTI or bladder or kidney infection... can someone explain that to me PLEASE!! and i do drink alot of water so idk whats going on and im only 10DPO

11 years ago • Post starter

I have kidney stones and have had them for about 6 months now plus on and off uti s , but that never made me go the toilet more often, tho I know it can - r u tracking what u r drinking - best way to track if you are peeing more than usual is too log what u drink each day.

11 years ago

i drank one bottle of water this morning while at work and that was 7am and im still here it is 12pm and i have had nothing else to drink but that one bottle and im still going 5 hours later... should i go to the ER incase it may be an infection?

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo