Posts by whitinglakeia

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

diabetic and ttc

has anyone had any success in ttc with diabeties( know spelled wrong)

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

temp going up can i be ovulating early

my temp has been going up and i am not due to ovulate untiel the 17th of july could i be ovulating early or m ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

So confused dilated cervix

Okay so today I went in to my doctor for my regular pap smear and she did a pregnancy test(urine) and it was n ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

BBT but i wake up and down during the night PLEASE HELP

okay so i want to start charting my bbt but i am up and down during the entire night this is every night i a ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

why do i have strong symptoms at night

okay ladies so heres the deal i am having stronger pains (sharp) pains at night than i am during the day, is t ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

twinges around my belly button area on both sides

I am having twinges around my belly button and I am 7 dpo, can anyone tell me what this maybe?

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

still asking about fertibella

hello ladies still wanting to know if anyone has tried fertibella and if it works

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

no bfp yet just

okay so i have no bfp yet but have tested on days 9 and 10 dpo with bfn just wondering if any of you ladies go ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Sharp pains

I am getting very sharp pains on my right side and around my belly button area. Could this be pregnancy? I sur ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Is Sex okay

Okay ladies this may sound strange but today I am suppose to be having implantation and I am just wanting to k ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago