Community post

Discussion

So confused dilated cervix

Okay so today I went in to my doctor for my regular pap smear and she did a pregnancy test(urine) and it was negative. But after she checked me down there she looked concerned and told me she was going to get a blood pregnancy test from me. I was so confused I asked why. She said that my cervix is dilated and I could be pregnant. Wow. She said that the cervix does open a little in every woman for sperm and af but mine was a little more than it is suppose to be open. I have looked on the internet and cant find anything. Every site says I am pregnant. I missed af in april, got af for about 3 days in may, and got af for 7 days in june. She said I could still be pregnant. I really hope I am pregnant but I dont want to miscarry or have anything happen to the baby. She said if I am pregnant not to worry cause I could still carry full term but I have had 3 previous miscarriages. I am so confused. Can anyone shed some light as to why I could have a dilated cerix.

LCW

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi hun just wanted to wish you post back when you get results

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo