Community post

Discussion

still asking about fertibella

hello ladies still wanting to know if anyone has tried fertibella and if it works

LCW

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

First off, I haven't tried Fertibella. Never even heard of it until your post. Just wondering if you have heard of the new supplement Pregnitude? My OBGYN actually told me to start taking it at my appointment yesterday. They market it mostly at PCOS women, but it is all natural with folic acid and myo inositol. The myo inositol is something produced naturally by the body that a lot of women lack. Anyhow, this product is suppose to help with ovulation as well as egg quality. Some people say it's a natural form of metformin or clomid, however that is not entirely accurate. The studies do show a pretty decent success rate not only in helping annovulatory women ovulate, but also creating more quality, sustainable eggs.

After my OBGYN told me about it, I stopped at CVS and Walgreens. Neither had it, but offered to order it for me. I just ended up going home and getting online and ordering it from the pregnitude website. It was like $34.99 and shipping was free. I can't wait to try it!

Apparently you mix it with water and drink it twice a day. Supposed to have no taste.

Anyhow... at the risk of sounding like an advertisement (I tend to get that way when I am excited about something) I will stop rambling on.

Good luck to you!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

11 years ago

My Baby Dust didn't work! LOL Oops!

There we go! :-)

11 years ago

I am on month 2 of Fertibella. So far, No success!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo