Community post

Discussion

diabetic and ttc

has anyone had any success in ttc with diabeties( know spelled wrong)

LCW

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Yes! I have been living with diabetes for 25 years now. We have a four year old son and ttc our second. Had a good pregnancy the first time around and got a healthy 10 lb 6 oz baby. Pregnancy was planned the first time and lots of planning at this go around too. My A1c is 6.5 which is much needed to have a healthy pregnancy and baby. Lots of doctors visits but it was all worth it!

11 years ago

I know this is an old post, but I also had successful pregnancies. I've been diabetic almost 10 years. First pregnancy was unplanned,she was born 9/24/05 9lbs 15 oz. she spent about 5 days in NICU with low blood sugars while her body adjusted to not having artificial insulin in her system. She is a perfectly healthy almost 8 year old now. My second pregnancy was planned and resulted in a 9 lb 8 oz baby who never needed the NICU, we also breast fed for 22 months. I was on an insulin pump for both. Now we are TTC for #3. I hope you have had success since your post. :-)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo