Community post

Discussion

why do i have strong symptoms at night

okay ladies so heres the deal i am having stronger pains (sharp) pains at night than i am during the day, is this strange or what, also 2 nights ago i had bleeding gum and a runny nose but now no runny nose or bleeding gums also strange, i dont know what to think

i test 9 and 10 dpo and got bfn my sister told me not to test again until 14dpo because i could have had late implantation. has anyone ever heard of late implantation.

LCW

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

10dpo is definitely too early to trust a negative result. Keep testing!

Implantation varies from pregnancy to pregnancy. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I was getting BFNs up until 11dpo. I didn't test again until 14dpo and that's when I got my BFP.

I've heard implantation usually happens at 7-9dpo and then it takes at least a few days for the hcg hormone to show up on a test after that. That's why 10dpo is really early. ;)

User Image

11 years ago

thanks so much for that information

LCW

11 years ago • Post starter

I researched how long implantation takes and there is no set DPO, research found that it takes anywhere from 6-16 days from the day of conception. So stay encouraged until AF shows!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

thanks Mooney

LCW

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey Lakeia! Any news on your end?!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo