Community post

Discussion

Sharp pains

I am getting very sharp pains on my right side and around my belly button area. Could this be pregnancy? I sure hope so also I have changes to my nipples is that normal or am i just looking for symptoms.

LCW

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

hello! i am 10dpo today and am experincing(have been for 7 straight days) pinching pains/twinges in my lower right side around my ovary & pain lower backaches...good luck to you & BABY DUST!

User Image

11 years ago

I started having them today, ~11dpo. I thought at first my c-section site was acting up again, but then I noticed I'd get that pain when I stood up too fast, and then it started on the OTHER side. Then I knew something was up, and I'm calling it round ligament pain, haha.

I have a bunch of other symptoms but most of them are "maybe" symptoms. One thing, though, is my left breast has been just slightly tender to pressure, and I don't remember ever having tender breasts during PMS. Gonna test again in the morning, then I have to wait until Thursday at least if I don't get my bfp.

User Image

11 years ago

thanks ladies i actually tested today at 10dpo and i got a bfn do you think i should continue to test or not

LCW

11 years ago • Post starter

I think that your feeling of nipples hardening is a good sign! I've had a few maybe signs and none of them have to do with that! Also keep testing!!! Don't accepts a negative until comes!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

thanks mooney the thing is i have little white what could be bumps and maybe i always have them before af i really and not sure my sister said could be pregnant of just af

LCW

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo