Posts by Petox4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

What happened?

Wow, well after an agonizing 42 day cycle, AF showed up this morning. It was a huge disappointment. No, not hu ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Feeling Anxious

Well, it's been a while since I've posted a journal entry, but I feel the need for one now. Currently, I am 18 ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Staying Positive While TTC

We just found out a few days ago that our latest attempt to conceive wasn't successful. It was amazing how man ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Heartbroken Again

I really thought this was our month. The timing was perfect. We had all of these symptoms and the temperatures ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Trying again

Well,we didn't get pregnant last month. I thought we took it pretty well compared to the previous month's melt ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

13 dpo and feeling a bit down

This marks 13 dpo with another bfn this morning. I know some of you say that it could be early still, and it m ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

10 dpo and first test of this cycle

Well, I did it. I made it all the way until 10 dpo before testing, although it was hard not to test last night ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

7 DPO and waiting

Here we are on day 7. I am really proud of us, not POAS yet. Once we start, it gets out of control really fast ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Some Strange Feelings

So today only marks 5dpo, but I swear I am feeling something unusual. I started to get a sore throat last nigh ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Coping with the TWW

And once again, we are on the dreaded TWW. I really hate this time of the month. It consumes every thought and ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago