Community post

Journal

Some Strange Feelings

So today only marks 5dpo, but I swear I am feeling something unusual. I started to get a sore throat last night, and this morning it is still there with my glands being swollen too. No one around us has been sick even remotely in the last few days. I feel shaky as well. I am not running a fever or anything like that, and I did eat some breakfast, so I am not sure what that could be from. I also noticed some light brown cm when I wiped this morning. There was no red in it whatsoever, so I don't know if that really counts as spotting. So far, I haven't had any more. I have read that it is most likely too early to be implantation bleeding since I am only 5dpo, but I haven't 'spotted' at this point in any of my previous 7 cycles. I still feel hopeful for this month being our month, but it is getting harder to wait. I wish I could just fast forward the next week to 10 days so I would know already. Oh, I did have acupuncture yesterday, but I don't think there is any way that my 'spotting' could be related to that. My dreams have been strange the past couple of nights as well, but I am telling myself not to read too much into anything I might be feeling or experiencing at this point. How are all you ladies doing at this point in the tww?

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo