Community post

Journal

Feeling Anxious

Well, it's been a while since I've posted a journal entry, but I feel the need for one now. Currently, I am 18dpo with no signs of AF coming and have had all bfn tests. I don't know what's going on. I have some strange symptoms that don't ever occur with pms, and I just wish that something would happen. Either start AF so I can start thinking about the next cycle, or to have a test give me something. I've tried the pink Wondfo's and one FRER without any success. Of course, the internet is no help right now, and has only made my anxiety go up because some women in my situation end up having these cysts or something, which I am worried that I might have. I have no symptoms of having a cyst other than being late for AF. It is possible that I o'd later than I thought, but I checked my temps for three days following my rise, and it seemed to have stayed up. I got a positive OPK the day before my temperature rise, so I am fairly certain that I ovulated. I think that I will wait a few more days to see if anything happens before going to the doctor. Even for a simple blood test, they make me come in for an office visit, and my doctor isn't easy to get into. Should I be worried ladies? The only other time I've been late is when I was pregnant in March. Back in March, I didn't get a bfp until almost a week past my AF. That pregnancy ended in very early miscarriage and am somewhat worried that it is happening again. I didn't temp after the three days past ovulation because, for me, temping in the 12-15 dpo makes me very nervous and was trying to decrease my stress. I thought that I would just let AF surprise me this month by not temping, so I wouldn't get my two-day early warning that she is on her way. I have checked my temps a couple of times in the past few days, and they have been above 99, with one yesterday at 99.72. I have never been that hot, but I don't feel sick. Let me just say that AF sure is trying to surprise me this month.

*Sigh*

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo