Community post

Journal

13 dpo and feeling a bit down

This marks 13 dpo with another bfn this morning. I know some of you say that it could be early still, and it might be but so many women get at least some sort of line by this point if they are pregnant. I haven't given up hope totally yet for this month, but I have been spotting since 9 dpo. I don't know what's going on. It isn't bright red, and it isn't brown either. It's somewhere between pink and light red maybe. It definitely doesn't look like my normal AF. I've never had spotting this early and for so long except our first cycle ttc (which ended in a miscarriage). I've done plenty of reading where at some point in their lives, women will experience spotting before AF and there is usually nothing wrong. It is there when I wipe almost every time I go to the bathroom, but rarely does anything come out onto my pantyliner. I'm just a little confused and am hoping to either start AF fully or to have this weird spotting end in a bfp. I felt so good about this month too, but statistically speaking, each women only has between a 20% and 25% chance of getting pregnant with perfect timing. On the plus side, I've really enjoyed charting my temps for the past three months because I've learned a lot about my cycle and my body. My temperatures so far this month are very good, and I don't think I have a progesterone deficiency (which can cause spotting) because my temps are so high. Well, onto the rest of the day! Happy thoughts ladies!

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo