Community post

Journal

What happened?

Wow, well after an agonizing 42 day cycle, AF showed up this morning. It was a huge disappointment. No, not huge, crushing. We never really got something that I felt comfortable calling a positive test this cycle, so I don't consider this past cycle as being pregnant. I must have felt some huge stress or something that just delayed my cycle. I tried to go to my doctor last week, but the entire practice was out of the office until tomorrow, so I never went in for a blood test. But, for a little while, at least on the days I didn't test in the morning, I entertained the thought that I could be pregnant. Now I have to wonder what this cycle holds for me. I hope it goes back to being normal. I can think of two events last cycle that stressed me out majorly, but I never really thought it would delay my cycle because I stopped the opk's after I got what I thought was a positive. My temps even went up, but that cycle had really, really low temps. It is possible that my three day rise (stopped temping after that to reduce stress) wasn't the actual rise and I ovulated way later. Or maybe I didn't ovulate at all this month and my body was just playing games with me. Either way, this is a new cycle now. I don't know what it will hold for me. Maybe a month off, maybe another try. It's all up in the air right now.

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo