Community post

Journal

7 DPO and waiting

Here we are on day 7. I am really proud of us, not POAS yet. Once we start, it gets out of control really fast. We are going to wait at least until 10 DPO.

To keep busy, we are planning some fun weekend activities, mainly a day hike and picnic lunch in the mountains. The TWW is so stressful, but if I focus on my partner, it seems to get easier. I read somewhere it is impossible to feel selfish when you lavish attention on your spouse. So, that's my plan to get through the next week or so. Lots of mini dates with the one I love.

I have had a lot of crazy feelings this week. One minute I am so happy because we just might be pregnant, and the next I am convinced we don't have a chance and are going to get another round of BFNs. I so want it to happen, but my brain can't seem to process "might be pregnant", just a yes or no.

I am going to try to focus on my partner and it is because of our love that we want to raise a child together. Let's hope this next week passes quickly.

2 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I am soo on the same plane as you right now (8dpo). However, I can't say I have had the same restraint. I have already tested twice. LOL It soo does get out of control. Good luck and I hope you get your BFP.

12 years ago

I am soo on the same plane as you right now (8dpo). However, I can't say I have had the same restraint. I have already tested twice. LOL It soo does get out of control. Good luck and I hope you get your BFP.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo