Posts by Susan_MK

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Any statisticians out there who can help me figure something

Hi there I am looking for ladies with a good understanding of statistical methods to help me figure somethi ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Progesterone supplement experiences, anyone?

Hi there I am currently 7dpIUI. My doc put me on 200mg of progesterone from 0dpIUI and I was wondering if any ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Any success stories out there?

Hi guys So, DH was diagnosed with low sperm morphology (1-2% using the strict Kruger analysis method). His c ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Should we go for IVF?

Hi all My husband and I got very sad news today. It seems we may need IVF treatment. His sperm count is 20m ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

First time using OPK

Hi All This is the first month we are trying to pin point ovulation using OPKs. On Saturday (04 May 2013) I ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Periods irregular for last couple of months

Hi All. I have a question relating to cycle length: When I was in my teens, my cycle varied a bit from month ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Implantation bleeding on cycle day 15 or just stress??

Hi All. Something weird happened today. Hubby and I did it this morning, but when I got up there was blood a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Feeling traumatised after visit to the gynae

Hi there This may be slightly off topic, but I just need to get some help and support and I don't know who el ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Feeling traumatised after visit to the gynae

Hi there This may be slightly off topic, but I just need to get some help and support and I don't know who el ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Stabbing pain in boobs, what is going on?

Hi there I am 11dpo today and since about 3dpo my boobs have been incredibly sore. My boobs usually only get ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago