Posts by momsheart

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Does your BBT only go up once implantation has taken place?!?!?

I am new at charting and started charting on cycle day 9. I'm not sure where my coverline is because I don't h ...

5 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Moms-to-be with more than a year under our belts...

Hi Ladies, I recently joined a moms-to-be thread and that didn't work... too general, looooooots of people ...

53 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

I'm confused... Please help... The tests were positive, but it's like I can't believe it.

I took three positive pregnancy tests yesterday and had been NTNP for 14 months now. So when the tests were po ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Success story

Praise the Lord! : ) I am pregnant after just over a year NTNP!

God is so good. I did not "try", I didn't take any fertility drugs or homeopathic remedies. I did no ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

To test or not to test?!?!?!

Should I wait to test or test? I am 12dpo. It's been a year now NTNP, so if it's negative I feel silly for was ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

12 dpo with cramping! am i out?!!?!?!?help meeeeee

I am about 12dpo and tonight i had some sharp pains for about 20 min or so and then it went away. I usually on ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Does your BBT dip on implantation day? HELPPPPP please!

I am 11 or 12 dpo and was wondering about if your chart would show when you implanted? I have been ntnp for a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

I almost feel like I can't breathe cuz I feel so full and bloated! Is that normal?!?!? I'm 8 or 9dpo

Even when I'm hungry my belly feels so big, bloated, and full and I keep having to take deep breaths. Have ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

I have discomfort in my abdomen a little to the left... Can this be a symptom of implantation?

I am 8dpo and this is our first month TTC, we have been NTNP for about 7months and are ready now to have a bab ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Is it bad to take your temperature two times every morning? What the heck?!?!?

My DH and I are new at TTC! I just starting charted my BBT this month... I had 97.33 three days in a row, th ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago