Community post

Question

I have discomfort in my abdomen a little to the left... Can this be a symptom of implantation?

I am 8dpo and this is our first month TTC, we have been NTNP for about 7months and are ready now to have a baby of our own!

I have very mild discomfort in my abdomen kind of on the left side since 7dpo. It's really hard to describe what it feels like. I wonder if that means I'm out this month or if anyone else has had it and been pregnant?!?

PLEASE HEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I had the same thing last month and I thought THIS IS IT! It was right at 7dpo. Then AF hit me hard. I don't mean to discourage you, this is just my experience. Good luck, I really hope for you it was indeed implantation!

12 years ago

Ooooh I hope so!! If you ovulated from you left ovary this month and you conceived then you likely would have a luteal cyst (corpus luteum if you are pregnant). This can cause discomfort and actually, my twin sister is pregnant and her first sign was pulling on her right ovary caused by the cyst. She immediately did an hpt (10dpo) and she had a BFP!! Goodie goodie goodie. It's a good sign. Not a guarantee but it's nice to fantasize isn't it??? All the best of luck to you xo

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo