Community post

Question

I'm confused... Please help... The tests were positive, but it's like I can't believe it.

I took three positive pregnancy tests yesterday and had been NTNP for 14 months now. So when the tests were positive it was a SHOCK! It felt like it would never happen!
Now that it has happened, I feel like it's too good to be true, I literally don't believe it. I already went to the doctor and she said I am def pregnant.
When will it kick in? I almost don't want to tell anyone cuz I feel like I am lying to them. Please give me advice and help me.

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know you but I am happy for you!!!!!! When I was pregnant with my son I had no symptoms and the only way I really realized i was pregnant was when I heard the most beautiful sound I have ever heard in my life and that was his heart beat. Im pretty sure that is when it will really set in. Good luck with the pregnancy.

12 years ago

Thank you! Maybe that's when it will kick in for me. I'm trying to relax and enjoy it, but I need to relax and believe it first! haha thanks again!

12 years ago • Post starter

Congrats!! I am totally feeling the same thing. I've done like 6 Internet dipstick tests in the last 2 days. I'm worried if I get happy about it I will jinx things! I bought a clear blue digital to do tomorrow 13 DPO. hopefully that will ease my nerves. My dh and I have only been trying for this past cycle. Definitely seems too good to be true

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo