Community post

Question

Does your BBT dip on implantation day? HELPPPPP please!

I am 11 or 12 dpo and was wondering about if your chart would show when you implanted? I have been ntnp for a looong time and this is our first month "trying" and charting.
Please help me, I think I'm out this month as I am not feeling pregnant... ( I always thought I would just know when it happened)
Any and all advice appreciated! : )

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

omg...this just happened to me!!! i just asked this question: i o'd on my cycle day 9...extreme positive opk, and proper bbts' and cm. ..... but now...after my bbt rise post ovulation...i dipped way down today!!!! from98.4 yesterday to 96.8 today!!!! wtf!!! and i did an opk, and they have been the same strength the last three days now..pretty dark lines, but not quite posiitve...
is this bad? is this a triphasic chart? im upset something is wrong!

User Image

12 years ago

also lots of cm..id swear i was ovulating but fo rthe fact i did already!!! ughhhhhhhh i had no idea about implantation dips...and researching it says all different answers!!! this is so stressful!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo