Community post

Question

I almost feel like I can't breathe cuz I feel so full and bloated! Is that normal?!?!? I'm 8 or 9dpo

Even when I'm hungry my belly feels so big, bloated, and full and I keep having to take deep breaths.

Have you or anyone you know had symptoms like this when pregnant before. I usually have a really flat stomach and I feel like I'm crazy! If this is not pregnancy I'll be pretty frustrated and bummed! : (

Please respond and HEEEELLLLLPPPPP MEEEEE!

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hello again, saw your new question. It's probably the baby ;P if it's not it's a big fat luteal cyst this month and if you do get your period expect it to be very heavy.... but if it is that's good because that means you have a nice thick lining for your baby to burrow into next month (and i'll bet you're sick and tired of doing the BD by now so lets make it a positive this month and then you can tell hubby to start without you because you're too busy growing someone).

Seriously, I'm not trying to be over the top positive because these symptoms are all so different even for each pregnancy in the same woman but I can see how much you want this and it can't hurt to pretend for a little bit. xo

12 years ago

hi hun bless ya,,

i tend to have this problem just be4 my AF is due and i hate it in your case tho you cud be preggys have you popped along to the chemist to see if there is anything that is safe for you to take for it make sure you ask for an experienced advized perosn who knows these things tell them your ttc and you want something to ease it alittle i felt like that for 3 weeks and i was so consipated with it it was unbarable and so uncomfortable sorri i cant help no more but if ya feeling like that chick you may need something to just take the edge off that slugish constantly hungry bloated feeling where you feel like a balloon about to pop so get something frm the chemist for it thats safe to take ttc and during pregnancy and tell them your symptoms hun best of luck hope your feeling much better soon :) xxx

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo