Posts by MamaOf2Girls22

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Second ultrasound

first ultrasound July 30th baby measured 6 w 1 d heart rate 113 Second ultrasound aug 7 baby measured 6 w 5 d ...

4 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Discussion

First ultrasound

had my first ultrasound today. Based on lmp I'm 6 w 3 d Based on ovulation I'm between 5 w 4 d and 6 w 1 d B ...

6 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone use Concieve Easy HPT?

Has anyone used Concieve Easy HPT know the sensitivity of the tests? Strip and stick? I got several positive ...

8 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Chart and OPK confusion

Hello, I have been not preventing pregnancy for 3 years. About 6 months ago I decided that something was wrong ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Complicated Pregnancy/Help me!!

Hello! I found out that I was pregnant with #3 on Christmas day and on January 8th I had my first early ultras ...

5 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Anyone who has used Implanon and has been struggling with adverse effects (PCOS, infertility, etc.)

Anyone who has used Implanon and has been struggling with adverse effects (PCOS, infertility, emotional strugg ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

I can help you!

I am a mother of 2 girls, I have breastfed (after my second daughter I breastfed her, supplemented my daughter ...

0 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Implanon--Side Effects Concerns Issues PLEASE READ

Ladies. I have been a member on here for a very long time but have never posted anything. I decided to get Im ...

0 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Progesterone level question.

I get my progesterone level checked once a month to see if I ovulated. Most months my level is between 10 and ...

10 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

No more pages