Community post

Question

Anyone use Concieve Easy HPT?

Has anyone used Concieve Easy HPT know the sensitivity of the tests? Strip and stick?
I got several positives on them, mid day, no hold, at 12 dpo, they're strong positives and I have never tested positive with a strong positive on any test before this early.
Please if you know the sensitivity please share! Thanks!

8 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

These are the tests from yesterday.

user submitted image

3 years ago • Post starter

This is today, fmu, 13 dpo

user submitted image

Hi there. I used to order from them with both my pregnancies (not this one #3). With my first pregnancy, I didn't test until my period was late. I don't remember when I tested with my second pregnancy. The sticks I used are different so they must have upgraded them. I read on their website that they are 4-6 days before expected AF. I still have strips and even though they are aY past expired, is still picking up the HCG. Hope this helps. Congrats!

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Hi, what does the st mean?

Hey. My finger hit the submit button by accident lol. I re-edited my comment

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Oh okay! Lol

It does help! I'm not due till tomorrow and have NEVER gotten a positive this early that was this dark, even on a frer. This, if it sticks, will be my 4th baby, 10th pregnancy. I'm just so nervous.

I know what you mean. That first trimester is the hardest as anything can happen. My girlfriend who was two weeks behind me just lost her baby on Sunday. So, it makes me really nervous and my nuchal scan is next Thursday (July 23) and I am so anxious. This will be my last pregnancy as I have two kids already. I'm sure this pregnancy will go just fine as you gor strong lines already.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Thank you!! I truly hope so! This will be my last also!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo